Kairon Academy: RP Hangout

by ZKR
Kairon Academy: RP Hangout
Just a simple place to hang out and Have fun!
ID:82506

I know it doesn't have much but eh, it's really just a place to hang out.

COMING SOON: (? = maybe?)

More build options
Upstairs?

Note: You must have Icons of your own to play this game.

Rules:

Do not be mean, rude, slanderous, etc. to others. It will result in temp. mute, boot, temp ban, or permaban.

Do not disrespect me or other mods. You will be banned temporarily if so.

Mods do not abuse your powers. You will be stripped of your rank if so.

NEW: Do not build on anything other than your own, and build away from the start area, preferably above the school and up. EDIT: Exceptions include your own Dorm and a place at the Icon Auction House.

Have common sense. If there isn't a rule here that still most likely you know you shouldn't do, don't do it.

Other than that, just hang around and have fun!

And yes, there are host files. But if they are inactive for thirty days they go away T_T Don't let this happen!

I made this game also in memory of games like Chao Chatterz and Icon Ultima. Although this isn't as good, I use this to substitute the fact that IU is no longer hostable and every time I try to play a Chao Chatterz server a second time I can't do squat (removes all tabs except Players and Server, even after i've logged on.)

Building added. More Items added later

I've added more items and deletion. I'm going to say something that really shouldn't have to be said (cause of the Common Sense rule) Do NOT delete or edit anything other than yours without requested permission If you do, you will be permabanned, no chances. Common sense!

NOTE: The "Beakers" are for Lily's Potions Class. There will be more items like this for classes made. I set them only to be built by that person, but atm I can only do it by name, for I do not know Lily's key. If I find that someone is framing her just to be able to build that will be permabanned. No chances.

(Soundtrack by l0l.Most Icons made by Eviler or Chao Chatterz.)

WE ARE BACK W00T!

Next update: ... KAPD-Kairon Academy Police Department!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???????!!!!!???????

Yup, for the GMs who make sure people follow the rules. Apply in the forums!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kairon_Academt/index/

(No membership required)