ID:82631

Help find masterdan!
He needs our help!!!!

If you see him tell us and find masterdan!

He is the Master of all Dans!!!
Limited supply free masterdan missing T-shirts

I'll....i'll just stay here.
I heard he was arrested for charging in game subs.
He was arrested for scamming ppl online..
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
He was arrested for scamming ppl online..

Where did you hear this bullshit
He must be getting the statement said to him a lot "Shit on my dick or blood on my knife" 0_o

Also he went missing nin on j00.
Redbutton wrote:
He must be getting the statement said to him a lot "Shit on my dick or blood on my knife" 0_o

Also he went missing Nin on j000
I am also Gay

-.-
I am also Gay

-.-

Sorry to here that. D:

Oh shit.
I heard he got caught diddling kids over by the calgary park playground.
IcewarriorX wrote:
I heard he got caught diddling kids over by the calgary park playground.

I heard the same.
Maybe it's fate? Not trying to be rude, but it's my opinion and seeing GOA fall off would make my day.
I got arrested for selling subs online.

Wait, what?
Masterdan wrote:
I got arrested for selling subs online.

Wait, what?

I FOUND HIM!, Why don't you ever do anything anymore D:

Edit: Also you didn't confirm the fact of what IcewarriorX and KershiVelix heard :o
Lol.
I work full time, 9 hours a day at a public auditing firm, I also take modules for an accounting designation that take 15 hours a week at minimum. So in essence I work 55 hour work weeks.

The only reason I ever had anything to do with BYOND was because I had abundant free time, this is no longer the case :S.
Masterdan wrote:
I work full time, 9 hours a day at a public auditing firm, I also take modules for an accounting designation that take 15 hours a week at minimum. So in essence I work 55 hour work weeks.

The only reason I ever had anything to do with BYOND was because I had abundant free time, this is no longer the case :S.

:'(

STAY WITH US FOREVER!
Dan are you magic, because you never talked on byond forever then when someone says you got arrested you appear again :o
Lol, I clicked on the BYOND link by accident in my bookmarks and saw my name and I was like, oh this will be interesting.
Masterdan wrote:
Lol, I clicked on the BYOND link by accident in my bookmarks and saw my name and I was like, oh this will be interesting.

Well, I must be magic then also could you unban me you're probably going to ignore this but I'm going to ask since I'm bored I got chain banned on GOA plrx unbanz D: I need 2 play since I haf no job
Page: 1 2 3 4