If you want to play, theres lots of ways to change your ip address :).

Unplug your internet, access your router, change a letter in your router's mac address. Wait a few minutes, reconnect router to internet.

I cant really get involved in day to day things, I never really wanted Bans to exist in GOA, and when they were necessary (Spam) for them to only last a month at the longest. You sort of lose your ability to keep certain values incorporated in a game or a project, or a guild for that matter, when you arent present.
Masterdan wrote:

Unplug your internet, access your router, change a letter in your router's mac address. Wait a few minutes, reconnect router to internet.

I cant really get involved in day to day things, I never really wanted Bans to exist in GOA, and when they were necessary (Spam) for them to only last a month at the longest. You sort of lose your ability to keep certain values incorporated in a game or a project, or a guild for that matter, when you arent present.

I wish it were that easy now, BYOND now can check Computer_id and that chains off also which is stupid now the community once of 200+ is now lowered to 100+.
Hmm. Well. I certainly dont advocate having long lists of playerbans and that really is my only concern right now. However I dont really know what to do to help you. Try downloading a virtual machine :), im sure a virtual windows XP environment would have a different computer_id.
Masterdan wrote:

Rofl. yeah Masterdan! <3
I could get myself un-chainbanned if I wanted but I cbf :)
Duddy? You got banned? ehh.
Masterdan wrote:
Hmm. Well. I certainly dont advocate having long lists of playerbans and that really is my only concern right now. However I dont really know what to do to help you. Try downloading a virtual machine :), im sure a virtual windows XP environment would have a different computer_id.

I wish you still come on every once and awhile to check up on us :'(
Also Dan like all of GOA is banned anyways so yea >.>
Masterdan wrote:
Duddy? You got banned? ehh.

Yeah, Like 3 months ago. Long story, Shutty got banned by Kobata but I didn't realise it was on my key. I went on that key one day and BAM, I'm banned. Oh well, I'm not getting on my knees to get unbanned if that's what he wants.
Chain bans were never a good idea..
Masterdan wrote:
Chain bans were never a good idea..

That's life.
I'm working on my own game trying to create a team. You can come if you want. We have pet Kangaroos :)
If I had time to invest in byond, I would probably put it towards trying to change the ban policies and general freedoms on GOA, as well as implementing updates that I wanted to have done. Im glad that you are doing things with your graphic art talent.
Dan mind joining my guild (Bragging rights) lolol.
Masterdan wrote:
If I had time to invest in byond, I would probably put it towards trying to change the ban policies and general freedoms on GOA, as well as implementing updates that I wanted to have done. Im glad that you are doing things with your graphic art talent.

Hop over to my blog, I'm sick of Charlies, rofl.
Don't forget to stay in touch with the community you made :'(
Destroy you're also here since I've heard you posted the link to this on GOA, Why can't you simply unban me? Its not like I did anything wrong.
cuz he no wuntz yuu az gee emm, he sad jur codez sukz, unlike minez, i haz sage mode race, beat that! ^_^
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
cuz he no wuntz yuu az gee emm, he sad jur codez sukz, unlike minez, i haz sage mode race, beat that! ^_^

1. Who the fuck are you?
2. Speak english.
3. Shut the fuck up.
I'm only joking but if I wasn't you just got destroyed. <3
Masterdan wrote:
Try downloading a virtual machine :), im sure a virtual windows XP environment would have a different computer_id.

Actually, computer_id is based off of hardware, what kind of hardware, I ain't telling ya. So no, computer_id won't change in a virtual windows xp environment.

Dogtown_Duddy wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

1. Who the fuck are you?
2. Speak english.
3. Shut the fuck up.
I'm only joking but if I wasn't you just got destroyed. <3

XD
Page: 1 2 3 4