Duddy was banned for multiple clans, and trying to hide it.

Nice to see how quick he'll jump to Masterdan though.
Rugg wrote:

But, if so that wasn't the case for me I could tell you the story if you want to hear it but plain and simple I got Chain Banned.
I know Kobata. Dan knows Kobata. If you want to be immature and claim that you were banned for "no reason", that isn't the case. There's a reason behind everything.

Rugg wrote:
I know Kobata. Dan knows Kobata. If you want to be immature and claim that you were banned for "no reason", that isn't the case. There's a reason behind everything.

I wasn't banned Rugg, do you know what a chain ban is?
Metamorphman wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
Try downloading a virtual machine :), im sure a virtual windows XP environment would have a different computer_id.

Actually, computer_id is based off of hardware, what kind of hardware, I ain't telling ya. So no, computer_id won't change in a virtual windows xp environment.

Im fairly sure a virtual machine emulates hardware so it would probably not give you the same computer_id
Masterdan wrote:
Im fairly sure a virtual machine emulates hardware so it would probably not give you the same computer_id

Yes, a virtual machine would have to emulate that hardware, but that does not necessarily mean it changes core variables; variables which are universal on nearly all OSes. Universal network card variables( such as the value computer_id is derived from ) are not different, but the protocols which OSes use for I/O of network data are the only differences between a say, Mac and a Windows XP Virtual machine.

Of course, I could still be wrong, but from what I've gathered, computer_id is a tough nut to spoof, and virtual machines just won't crack it.
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

I wasn't banned Rugg, do you know what a chain ban is?

Yes, your fault.

Rugg wrote:
Yes, your fault.

Um you didn't even hear the story, o well anyways I guess no unbans are ever taking place.

Masterdan is ALIVE!!!
Masterdan.. Spend some of dat cash on mhe kthx
yea... I'm unsubscribing now..
Rugg wrote:

Was that a fucking joke?
Did you just say I Multi-clanned sir?
Rugg, I don't recall you even being alive to GOA the last 2 wipes and if you're referring to my name being 'Nara, Duddy' by saying I multi-clanned go no further than Dan. He gave me that name change, so don't go accusing when you know FUCK ALL.
Roflmao, Charlie you're something else boii.
LMAO , Charlie , you're stupid.

Also , Is that really masterdan? lol0lol0lol0lol0lol0l???
XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg XD that pic is hilarious XD High five Charlie XD btw could u get me a membership =D please? =D
mAsterdan he went to hawai
Where did Masterdan go? Oh, Masterdan went to hell, read my storys, that are still updating, the storys are in my profile. Ohh no, i'll miss Masterdan.
Jedi Anus wrote:
Where did Masterdan go? Oh, Masterdan went to hell, read my storys, that are still updating, the storys are in my profile. Ohh no, i'll miss Masterdan.

Be quiet you alt. You just joined today, so hush your bullshit.
Dogtown_Duddy wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
Duddy? You got banned? ehh.

Yeah, Like 3 months ago. Long story, Shutty got banned by Kobata but I didn't realise it was on my key. I went on that key one day and BAM, I'm banned. Oh well, I'm not getting on my knees to get unbanned if that's what he wants.

Yeah the samething happen to me I logged on someone key that was banned and I didnt know =[

Cyberlord34 wrote:
Jedi Anus wrote:

Be quiet you alt. You just joined today, so hush your bullshit.

You're mad cause you died so early.
Page: 1 2 3 4