Axerob wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
base just hit 45 all animated states,total file size around 50kb XDXDXD

Eff that.

XD,im a big fan of great gameplay,i think that more base states enhance gameplay in my opinion,i am aware that making overlays wil lbe a tedious task,but like i said im not a lazy person and i dont mind making overlays so much

Zane444 wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
base just hit 45 all animated states,total file size around 50kb XDXDXD

Eff that.

XD,im a big fan of great gameplay,i think that more base states enhance gameplay in my opinion,i am aware that making overlays wil lbe a tedious task,but like i said im not a lazy person and i dont mind making overlays so much

Graphics != Gameplay

added chidori nagashi to showroom
Ehh, I don't like it.
wellim up for suggestions,just not that old stuff,the one goa has for example,something unique
Well for one, I believe Chidori Nagashi is a raiton influenced jutsu, with the majority of the chidori concentrated in Sasuke's sword and little beams shooting out or something.
but how will i make the work,seeing that everyone wont have a sword
This game looks very promising.Cant wait to play it.
Axerob wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
Why's the water dragon save din .jpg?

It ruins the quality of pixel works..Or do you have it there for the specific reason I'm thinking of? :O

anti rip purposes,original is saved in .png

you do realize there are programs to convert jpg files to ping, like uh...GIMP or Microsoft paint.

If someone is going to rip your icons, they'll rip them.

The fact that it's in jpg severs the quality, therefore if someone wanted a lousy quality version they'd get it no problem. They could copy/paste it and save it as whatever, but the quality wouldnt differ...

Overall, i love how you're going to do the taijutsu. I've never seen more than someone holding out their fist for a punch, but this'll be kickass!
Thats bad ass iconing. But the mals base is kinda ugly i gotta admit...
Wtrbooger wrote:
Thats bad ass iconing. But the mals base is kinda ugly i gotta admit...

be my friend PLZ I'm a MMA fighter I won 5k matches so far UNDEFEATED >:O
Page: 1 2