Turtle Towers

by Oasiscircle
Turtle Towers
Winner of the GiaD 2009 Competition!
The last wave of the game often degenerates into a very long chase, where all the monsters are (very slowly) chasing one ranged unit (like a dragon slayer) around the map while he picks them off.

Give monsters a speed bonus every time the bar at the top runs out.
One thing that makes this game sick is: Turtles are kicking ass.
Very sorry for the Version 0.17 Bug.

I blame myself.
Oasiscircle wrote:
Very sorry for the Version 0.17 Bug.

I blame myself.

Your being to hard on yourself. lol
This game makes me cry.
why isn't jalot in yet :(

anyways, here's a peek at my setup. it's after sitting around whoring post-boss points, though, so it's not of much help as far as how to actually beat them :P
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5189/weeec.png
Zaole wrote:
why isn't jalot in yet :(

anyways, here's a peek at my setup. it's after sitting around whoring post-boss points, though, so it's not of much help as far as how to actually beat them :P
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5189/weeec.png

I hate the boss battles. They require no strategy.
SmashTiger wrote:

then how did everyone else beat them? it's not like you can grind for extra money or something :P

if you're having trouble with the boss battles, recruit some friends to help you manage your units
Zaole wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:

then how did everyone else beat them? it's not like you can grind for extra money or something :P

if you're having trouble with the boss battles, recruit some friends to help you manage your units

I did beat them. It just is more of an action game then actually using formations.

Strategy games should not be run around in circles.
SmashTiger wrote:
Zaole wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:

I did beat them. It just is more of an action game then actually using formations.

This was made in a very short amount of time. He made it for GIAD 2009, and if he had more time it would be way better then this, so stop complaining and actually try to be positive.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:
Zaole wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:

This was made in a very short amount of time. He made it for GIAD 2009, and if he had more time it would be way better then this, so stop complaining and actually try to be positive.

I am giving positive criticism. Now that he has more time, that would be a change I would enjoy.

Oasis respects my "complaining".
SmashTiger wrote:
I am giving positive criticism. Now that he has more time, that would be a change I would enjoy.

"i hate the boss battles" isn't positive criticism-- it doesn't say anything about how to fix it

besides, the issue with outrunning bosses has been pointed out several times already
Zaole wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:

"i hate the boss battles" isn't positive criticism-- it doesn't say anything about how to fix it

besides, the issue with outrunning bosses has been pointed out several times already

"I did beat them. It just is more of an action game then actually using formations.

Strategy games should not be run around in circles."

That seems like I did say something besides I hate boss battles. An idiot can recognize a problem with the bosses.

I love the whole game except for the boss battles and you guys are acting like I am some troll.

I gave Oasis a few ways to fix it. This is a DISCUSS tab, it doesn't need to be filled with cuddly bunnies and flowers.
Yeah guys. SmashTiger put it a different way to me. He didn't just say, "I haet boss battlez". He more said, "Boss battles don't fit along with the rest of the game. Dragonslayer aside, you have to run around in circles to beat them."
Ah ha! Long awaited updates have come, finally! Enjoy them! <3
Upgrading my wizard made him disappear D:
um, i think you messed up wave 70 :P

it superlagged for a bit, and then like 9 million dudes came out
Metamorphman wrote:
Upgrading my wizard made him disappear D:

ohyeah I forgot to set that variable..
I made a forum so anyone can suggest/report bugs! Yay for me!
Release a small patch update for that wizard bug. D:
Page: 1 2 3 4 5