Turtle Towers

by Oasiscircle
Turtle Towers
Winner of the GiaD 2009 Competition!
By the way, for everyone. When you create an account, I have to verify it. It should only take 12 hours at the most to get my verification. Sometimes, if I'm online it's almost instantly (or 5 minutes. ;) ) So check often!
Wizards still go invisible when you upgrade them.
Did you perhaps.. redownload it? ;)
why not use a byond forum? people wouldn't have to make new accounts
.. I guess I could do that..
Bwhaha. I did that!
Simple but Fun Defence-Style Game
Ahoy. I just downloaded the latest version and saw the text "Created by Oasiscircle and IainPeregrine". Though I appreciate you giving me credit for a couple suggestions a little bit of code, I'd rather not be listed as a "creator". I didn't develop the idea for the game or do any of the programming (with the exception of that little feature). You could just put down "Special Thanks to" and then list me and anyone else who's given you good ideas.

Also, there seems to be a problem with your shop buttons. I tried to buy a pike turtle, but got a wizard instead.
IainPeregrine wrote:
Ahoy. I just downloaded the latest version and saw the text "Created by Oasiscircle and IainPeregrine". Though I appreciate you giving me credit for a couple suggestions a little bit of code, I'd rather not be listed as a "creator". I didn't develop the idea for the game or do any of the programming (with the exception of that little feature). You could just put down "Special Thanks to" and then list me and anyone else who's given you good ideas.

Also, there seems to be a problem with your shop buttons. I tried to buy a pike turtle, but got a wizard instead.

If you say so. And I fixed that in the current version I have. :3
For some reason, lieutenants can't do a thing in the game except have a different colored name and spectate. Bug, perhaps?
Metamorphman wrote:
For some reason, lieutenants can't do a thing in the game except have a different colored name and spectate. Bug, perhaps?

o-o? That's very weird. Lieutenants haven't ever been bugged.
Maybe it's because me and my brother were trying it over LAN? Perhaps you allow only one player out of two players with the same IP to control turtles?
Metamorphman wrote:
Maybe it's because me and my brother were trying it over LAN? Perhaps you allow only one player out of two players with the same IP to control turtles?

You know that the main player has to right click a turtle and give it a flag, right?
Oh, no I didn't. Sorry, my bad. I work on the 'Who needs a manual!' motto. :P
This game is the most original game ever! Wouldn't you agree?!
I like how his key is GIADRapist. Really fits in.
Metamorphman wrote:
I like how his key is GIADRapist. Really fits in.
Ditto.
Made a blog post about and updated Turtle Towers! Wewt.
Fixed the version 2.2!
Hee, if you're going to have Skuller, you should have one called Muldy, too. Then you can have Skuller and Muldy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5