ID:828250

I was wondering if any of you guys new any good games that I could play.

The Games Must be/have :
Must not use too much processing power or need a really good computer to play(I got a crappy pc)

Should be either RTS,Action or an adventure game.(I dont really mind of a genre as long as its not something like Age Of Empires which I already got and completed).

Ok well these are the only things that the game should have. If ya do have any good suggestions please do tell.

EDIT :
The games also must be offline games.
Jazz Jackrabbit. - Action
Lords of the Realm: Strategy
Gruntz - Strategy
Tanktics - Strategy
Monkey Island. - Adventure
Space Quest. - Adventure
King's Quest. - Adventure
Either of the Indiana Jones adventure games!
My top games of 2011 were all action games with gamepad support. All have demos so you can check how your computer handles them first.
  • Really Big Sky is a procedurally generated SHMUP. Some have had problems getting it to run, but I frelling love it.
  • Scoregasm is a twin stick shooter with a lot of variety and branching paths.
  • A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda is a run and gun shooter with exploration elements.
  • Serious Sam Double D is also a run and gun shooter. It's a bit more linear, but I think it does Serious Sam in 2D rather well.

I've also enjoyed the PC versions of Inferno+ and Super Crossfire, but I don't see any demos from Radiangames.