ID:82998

Game has been renamed to Death Note: The Life Script. Also, we have some coders, and a mapper, along with a team organizer. We also have a FORUM If you would like to apply for anything, use the forum to submit some things in. Also, if you have an idea, go ahead and submit that too! We could use all the help in the world on this game! (And i swear to god Sabaku no Kira don't go bitchin about the game. Just because you made DNO and think that everything in DNO is copyright, it's not. You can just be one of the winiest people (Excuse my grammer im not having a good day) sometimes and it pisses people off sometimes.)
Amen to that, sister!
Your game makes me puke.
Heygrrlhey wrote:
Amen to that, sister!

Amen to what? To the comment on Sabaku no Kira?
Rip Nation wrote:
Your game makes me puke.

You havent even played it R-Tard and your making a comment on it? Next time make a comment on a game when you have ACTUALLY GIVEN IT A TRY OR HAVE PLAYED IT! Thats another thing that pisses me off >_>
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Your game makes me puke.

You havent even played it R-Tard and your making a comment on it? Next time make a comment on a game when you have ACTUALLY GIVEN IT A TRY OR HAVE PLAYED IT! Thats another thing that pisses me off >_>

I don't have to. It makes me puke.