ID:83014

First off, I apologize for my absence but I am very busy with my life and had no time for BYOND in the past month. Now that I am back I will continue my clean-up process and activity in the forums.This is suppose to be my second clean up, although as of now there are no endangered games!

If you are just hearing about this "Bi-Monthly Cleanup", and wish to learn more about it, read this previous post explaining the process.

For more information on the list and the discussion surrounding the games chosen to be removed, you can tune in to the game guidelines dedicated forum topic.

There are currently 4 general submission requirements games must follow to join BYOND Action. If you want to see the new and pending submission requirements for BYOND Action, please visit the dedicated forum topic stating the official guidelines .
As I stated before, there are no endangered games for the current guidelines. Last cleanup I stated that I would like to use the NEW guidelines for this cleanup although the guidelines might need a little bit more work or just some over-looking. Fortunately, I have a plan on how to get all this work done.

I'm going to delay the cleanup for 1 month from today (November 1st) and that cleanup will use the new and improved guidelines! Therefore we can remove unnecessary games or get owners to spice up their games to meet the new requirements.