ID:83059

Not a bug
BYOND Version:454
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 3.0.14

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Well basically I tried to log in to my pager and its giving me this error box with nothing in it. It wont let me use my pager and I cant do anything. I tried reinstalling it but that did nothing. I have a screen shot to help understand what I am dealing with. That is all I can tell you. This just started to happen today.
Here is the link:http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8562/bproblem.png

I'm not sure you listed the right operating system in your report; that screenshot looks like Vista.

As for the empty error message box, that's definitely strange but we don't know how to reproduce it because you didn't fill out the whole bug report. It's especially important to list a numbered set of steps to take to reproduce the issue.

My suspicion is that your system is merely in an unstable state, which is usually the case when you see oddities like empty message boxes. If you reboot, does the problem disappear?
I fixed it I rebooted my computer and it worked. BTW my computer is XP im just using a problem to allow it to look like Vista lol.