ID:83129

Post your comments here!
Cool little TrollBuild tool. I couldn't see another place to comment on it so I'll post here.
The controls were good, the whole game/sandbox was straightforward, and the art was nice. Playing with it to make stories is cool, and I can see how it is an Art Game. :)
ewww the font is like 2o.o
Rod5 wrote:
ewww the font is like 2o.o

Thanks for bringing it up, I had no clue it was this small. Once I get a chance, I'll fix it.
Everytime I come to your members page, I lightweight feel like I'm reading how you grew up - BYONDwise of course. Haha, it's weird because my growth in BYOND was close, though now is when my major programming talent is starting to emerge I feel.
Thank you for being such a great friend and peer.
Ceecee is mein.
Hey hey! I was actually hoping to get in contact with you soon - I have a terrible understanding of pixel movement in general and for some reason it's just a concept I can't grasp, and was hoping I could just discuss it with you at some point. :P My main questions are relatively simple, I just haven't figured out the proper way yet.
E-mailed you some information. Excited!
Hey cal i kno your rarely on but when u have some spare time could you post downloadable mp3's from the cavedwellers game music i really like the soundtrack and want to download it.

Thx, Jordy
Hey. I'm all done with finals. Shoot me an e-mail whenever, I'm ready to start.
Ceecee is mein says kai is mein.
Jordy72 wrote:
Hey cal i kno your rarely on but when u have some spare time could you post downloadable mp3's from the cavedwellers game music i really like the soundtrack and want to download it.

Do you still want the soundtrack? I recently found my flash drive that holds Cave Dwellers. By the way, I think the files are .ogg.
Check your e-mail. Got some news on some more information.
Check e-mail.
hey ya old bastard :D havnt seen you around in ages bro
Woohoo! Thank you so much for gifting me a membership!
You've made my day.. Wait, no. My YEAR! Yahoo! I'm going to keep working on Open Planet! Thank you, again! :D Yay yay yay
@CauTi0N: I got your latest email. I currently have no ink, but I'll go out and get some tomorrow. Hopefully I can get you an email within a few days. I am sorry for the constant delays.

@Ss4gogeta0: Hey! I've been busy with College. What is new?

@Complex Robot: No problem! I am always happy to help out a developer. Keep up the great work!
@Complex Robot: No problem! I am always happy to help out a developer. Keep up the great work!

I'm not a developer,but yet you gave me $6,may not seem like much,but internet wise,it's one of the kindest gestures ever done.

Basically all I'm trying to say is:Thanks.
Hey Calus. Just checking up to see if you bought that ink. I've been horridly sick so no progress has been made on my end, but if we could get that done that'd be lovely. ;)
Page: 1 2