Hey,

We are starting production and haven't heard from you in a while.

Everything alright? Sorry if I seem like I'm rushing you - I just want ya on board is all.
Hey, just shoot me an e-mail when you can. I understand your situation, but I do need to know what's going on haha. I want to send you the designs pretty badly and my partner is getting ancy. :P

Calus CoRPS wrote:
@Ss4gogeta0: Hey! I've been busy with College. What is new?
Busy with Graduating HS and Finding a College ya know... sorry I couldnt get back to ya Sooner but I was moving back to Cali
I thought you had posted a snippet on my forum about movement in Compound Dwellers, but now I can't find the post. What happened?
Forum_account wrote:
I thought you had posted a snippet on my forum about movement in Compound Dwellers, but now I can't find the post. What happened?

I personally thought that the snippet was too simple and simply common sense. Though, I may re-post that and my ricochet snippet. Perhaps someone may find it useful.
Too simple? Have you seen some of the demos that come with the library? There's no such thing as too simple!
Haha, you win. I will certainly put the post back up.

I will also try to produce some other demos. I just like giving back since your library is so easy to work with. I regret using my own messy system for the past year or so.
I hate your css, just because the titles are yellow not white, and it distracts me. >:[
It looks like your e-mail got hacked.
CauTi0N wrote:
It looks like your e-mail got hacked.

Darn. I woke-up today to see my inbox being spammed with "message was unable to be delivered". I have changed the password but I am not sure if that will help.

If it still continues, I'll just see if I can close the account. I have been meaning to create a new one.
Shoot me an e-mail if you do so. You know mine.
Not sure if you are keeping your ipaddict email, but I just shot you a message*
You alive? How are you finals going? I'll be down to party soon, jk, meet me in Rockford.
.< everyones email is getting hacked
Calus, please contact me when you see this, thanks.
<3
What's up Calus! 15 years later and it seems we're all still alive :)
Page: 1 2