Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
ID:834022

Keywords: nerf, plox
Resolved
Garbage block scoring is now multiplicative as opposed to exponential.
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Now really. It's almost like the casual tag is some sort of false advertising. It's either make a combo before your opponent or you lose. That's it. That's the thing. You need a CAP on the block creation of those combo creations! Due to the lack of one the average player will get completely pubstomped with no way out by people who know how to set up a large as hell combo! It's almost like some sort of requirement which doesn't really fit the tag "Casual" in my honest opinion.
I'm not exactly sure what it takes for a game to be labeled "casual" as I didn't put the tags on the game.

As for how the game works, there are many strategies, I'm guessing the one you're speaking of is domino-ing which is a fairly new strategy but is really powerful if you don't put on some early pressure. I suggest trying to go for an early combo to bury the domino-player and then begin working on a different combo set. Rather than changing how the game works, try changing your mind to think of strategies to beat other players'.
To be honest I think that the combo scoring formula needs to be re-adjusted.
Oasiscircle resolved issue with message:
Garbage block scoring is now multiplicative as opposed to exponential.