If I were you I'd crop the guy on the right out of the picture. However..It'll probably take an hour and a half to do that.
Pmitch wrote:
he looks like he swallowed a bowl.

Couldn't help but laugh at this haha
PerfectGoku wrote:
The one on the far right looks likes a gangsta.

LOL. This whole section is rofl material.

Oh and Icewarrior.....Lmao.
Oh and Axerob, You kinda look like Cory, from Boy Meets World lol.
I wonder how you would uppercut this guy...
lol worthy
Is that his pacemaker in his pocket?
Thank you for contributing the Axerob Achievement system.
I wonder if we could use the fat one as a human raft, think he would float?
I have a friend that weighs roughly 300+ pounds and it isn't muscle either. Yet he is a very active volunteer fire fighter, has managed to pass all of the physical fitness requirements and has saved a few peoples' lives this last year from a really awful fire.
Ham Doctor wrote:
I have a friend that weighs roughly 300+ pounds and it isn't muscle either. Yet he is a very active volunteer fire fighter, has managed to pass all of the physical fitness requirements and has saved a few peoples' lives this last year from a really awful fire.

Anyone could do that when your build like a Rhino Tank...
Ham Doctor wrote:

It's possible to be physically fit and still be fat.

the guy in the middle looks gay
lmaoooooooooo fat ass on the right
man, i knew i should've worn black to the grad party instead of white.
Pmitch wrote:
he looks like he swallowed a bowl. oh and cool pic rob. congrats.

Lmfao!
lol the fat dude looks like he's trying to flex and look buff 0_0
The one to the left looks like my friend Giovani and the one in the middle looks like he's gay 0_0
axerobs one ugly...
Page: 1 2 3 4