ID:83455

Uhuh >_> first of all i didn't get banned by anything your fruit loop mind is thinking second find a better graphic desginer third you should really fix the way the body of the pixel is running the main part of that is the eyes and the top of the skull its just Friday the thirteenth ugly.
The game is awesome, but wheres the server? i miss it:/
If you are not working on your Naruto New Dawn Asellia. I would like it if I could help you out and willing to code or get a trustworthy coder to help this game. I know how hard it is to keep maintainning a game you own and not wanting to allow other people to own it as well, however I just want to help manage it and smooth out the game overall. Please contact me whenever you could I would really appreciate it.
Hello Asellia I think you should remeber me as BadBixtch Morgan a wipe we played together on Sundered Earth with Pharmy. I don't think you would remeber since it was a long time ago...But anyways back to the main point if you would like a host for your game Naruto New Dawn I would love to host for free for you. Just contact me on pager once you get a chance. If you would like to talk about this add this key I formly use now which is ColorfyX_Pink and we can go on from there.