ID:83498

A brand new game, my first time doing a Horror style genre but things are looking great right now. I'll try to update this wall when and how I see fit.

http://www.byond.com/games/Sphinxe1/Despair
good to know,great job on NNA,if you need help with despair hit me up.
Lol hey Ive seen your DBZ:NES Source and loved it good stuff btw ,and i think i have tried to contact you before but for some reason I couldnt get intouch with you.Anyway nice work, I hope to see it up soon.
Xyberman wrote:
Lol hey Ive seen your DBZ:NES Source and loved it good stuff btw ,and i think i have tried to contact you before but for some reason I couldnt get intouch with you.Anyway nice work, I hope to see it up soon.

Heheh if you love'd my old work you'll really enjoy my new projects.
hey cant wait to play despair
I liked your DBZ Nes source and your demo GraalGByond.. nice try making it like graal
Is this game still alive?
Currently Redoing Despair's artwork

New Player Bases:

http://i46.tinypic.com/9jnlef.jpg
Asakuraboy wrote:
Don't suppose you have time/want to do pixel work for my FMA based game? xD

Time is always around, you just have to find it and hmmm I just recently started / finished watching full metal brother hood was good but...your going to have to intrigue my membrane to the max. Lay down some lyrics, about the gameplay / plan out
Sphinxe1 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Time is always around, you just have to find it and hmmm I just recently started / finished watching full metal brother hood was good but...your going to have to intrigue my membrane to the max. Lay down some lyrics, about the gameplay / plan out

Lol@lyrics
Sphinxe1 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Well, it pwns. Simple as, all we need is pwnsome graphics to suit the guy and it'll look pwn, Zett also donated some icons for me to use, as he see's it as a game in the making ;D

The screenshot I done is on my homepage, hope to see you soon xD
Singular wrote:
I played NNA for the first time last night and was amazed by the icons. What do you use to make them, Photoshop?

MSPaint...Paint.Net....AdobePhotoshop CS3

When will despair be hosted?
Gamemakingdude wrote:
When will despair be hosted?

Can't confirm a public test date ATM.
But the game is coming along great!

Hows the game comeing?
Yay im on the skin :P
Yeah Sphinxe, you slow as hell man. Get out of college already :D
I know man trust me, I know.