ID:83589

Keywords: 16, 16th, birthday, party
Ahhhh, 16 on wednesday the 14th. Will be so much happier, as soon as i find out what exactly i'm going to do for my party.... A normal house party like all my other birthdays... New years... And whatever other occasion i could find, just won't be enough for a sweet 16th! D:
You should have a bomb party o.o you blow things up with bombs =)...wow that failed but that would be fun. xD
If so, people usually have a celebrity or some artist come to their party. God knows how expensive that is, but birthdays are only what you make them to be, whether it's sitting around being lazy, or having a huge party and waking up with come chick you don't even know. But anyway, point is, it's your birthday lol. Do what you like to do.
Well, congratz on your future birthday! My friend was doing a sweet sixteen for him and his sister, which is kind of cool. And we both just turned sixteen on the 4th, him on the 8th. :D
Hmmmm, what should i do D:

I usually just have a massive house party... Loud music.... Good food.... Twister. What all the cool kids do. xDD
Pool party, IMO. Then it goes from thar..
Haha nice, thats my mother's birthday. Have a good one. Im a week and a day after!
Pmitch wrote:
Haha nice, thats my mother's birthday. Have a good one. Im a week and a day after!

Say to your mum - Happy birthday from some random internet dweeb! xDDD

Happy birthday in advance for you too ^_^
and when is your party and tell me adress i want to come (rape little kids) and eat some foo--little kids...listen to som--little kids cry
and go to your house and---have fun! :D
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
and when is your party and tell me adress i want to come (rape little kids) and eat some foo--little kids...listen to som--little kids cry
and go to your house and---have fun! :D

Lol xDD

Creepo!
Why thank you, thank you very much.--i mean...uhh...whens your party. lol
Do what my friend do for their birthday parties.
Invite like, fifteen people over with an assload of junk food and play video games through the night.

Happy birthdadyyy~
Scotty-V wrote:
Do what my friend do for their birthday parties.
Invite like, fifteen people over with an assload of junk food and play video games through the night.

Happy birthdadyyy~

I think im'a go with this one.. xD

Sounds like what i do in general :D

Well, only 2 days! :D
Happy early birthday.
Happy birthday!!!...tell them little kids I said hi...

You might want to tell them I said that after the party so that they don't run when they hear my name. Lol.
Lol xDD

Ty :]
Happy Birthday dude.

Did ya have fun in your birthday?

Leme guess, you had COOKIEZ, amiright?
Hshshs wrote:
Happy Birthday dude.

Did ya have fun in your birthday?

Leme guess, you had COOKIEZ, amiright?

Ty :]

I r cookiez. xDD

I loves cookiez, i gad biscotti's too ;D