ID:83819

Computing
Well yesterday I add 2 2gb ddrII cards to my computer bringing my total ram to 5gbs, hopefully I will add another on to it when I get back bringing the total to 6gbs. I think it's a little too much but can never have enough ram.

Road trip
I am also on my way to Vancouver to see a buddy back from shore leave. He is back for 3 weeks I think, so I will talking a week there and me and him are coming back home so he can see his family. Gonna be a good one.

Atlantica online
Also if you haven't heard of it or tried it, and are a fan of Final Fantasy. I suggest giving it a try. Turn based combat system you can have a part of i think 7 or 8 or more, but you can also join with friends and make your parties bigger. So yeah great fun I killed a total of 6-7 hours on it so far and am level 18. Also features a gladiator style arena for pvp where players can watch and place beats. I experience one last night with some guildies and won 200k in gold for 2 correct picks on different match up's. It's not a bad way to kill a few hours if you can not find anything to do.

Well that's all for now cya when I arrive in Vancouver.
[quote] Well yesterday I add 2 2gb ddrII cards to my computer bringing my total ram to 5gbs, hopefully I will add another on to it when I get back bringing the total to 6gbs. I think it's a little too much but can never have enough ram.[/quote]

Yes you can have enough RAM. 32-bit operating systems can't use RAM above 3.5 GBs. And motherboards have a RAM limit.
I know.... i was as the never have enough of [insert name here] saying. Forgot to add i did a mother board change. but people from my last post tended to stray towards my RAM that is why i updated it that.

[edit]

I'll add updated specs when I home for your delight.
I need to update this piece of shit computer.
I'm fine with 4 GB of RAM for now, I have a decent dual core and a good graphics card.

Although, I plan on building a new PC with 6 GB of RAM, GTX 295, and an i7 extreme. That will be awhile though.