:( everyone has been busy ... lol but like abrax said NSO is basically complete... we are just missing a few things which are Major but it will be soon released ... haha.. keep NSO in prayers lmao
RIP Abrax
word
R.I.P Ab :(
Rest In Peace Abrax :<
What?! NOES! SAY ITS A LIE! =/
Just to let everyone know... NSO is going to keep on going... im going to keep it going until its all complete!! i'll let everyone know when its released.
Nyheat wrote:
Just to let everyone know... NSO is going to keep on going... im going to keep it going until its all complete!! i'll let everyone know when its released.

but you can't code. I rather just talk to FoKuZ and release the game myself smh
um nigga who are you? who the hell said i was going to code either? stop assuming shit and dont act as if u will take over NSO

Nyheat wrote:
um nigga who are you? who the hell said i was going to code either? stop assuming shit and dont act as if u will take over NSO

stfu abrax will come back to life just to bitch slap you
Nyheat wrote:

Take your own advice for once

Um, first of all, you dont own crap bout NSO k, second of all you hardly know anything bout the game, 3rd of all its not advice its me telling you what you will NOT do k.

Nyheat wrote:
Um, first of all, you dont own crap bout NSO k, second of all you hardly know anything bout the game, 3rd of all its not advice its me telling you what you will NOT do k.

I don't see Naruto: Story Online by Nyheat. GFG
nyheat stfu u dam nigger no1 wants u here
okay first of all i came up with the name, abrax and me came up with the concept of the game, he made the hub while i iconed everything k.
did abrax really died!?
yes...
Nyheat wrote:
yes...

how'd he die?....
Nyheat wrote:

dude stru u are annoyng >.>

Abrax you will be missed man..
Page: 1 2 3