ID:83846

Post your comments here!
-Testing-
First Comment.. uhmmm
Bad Ass....
Ya Diggg wrote:
Bad Ass....

Lol o_O
About your "Basic Game Demo", not really a bug but when you fire a projectile, and it manages to go to the end of the map, it stays there. Considering, alot of people who look at it are people new to programming and likely wouldnt know how to add something to delete it,it would be nice if you added something.

-Btw, nice demo i learned some from it.:P
I realy wants to test this game,i'd like to become Tester my msg [email protected]
Good-luck with the game all; looks good. Keep up the good work.
ns game bro
This is Sholz555, [email protected] Aka..

Add my new msn? [email protected]
Haiii Dude !!!! I`m waiting for Sakon <3 Peace
Hi, i have been looking at your game and i must say that it looks extremely interesting and i am interested in being a tester if that is ok with you. You can contact me at [email protected]
Yooo dude Raj is waiting for the SAKON CLAN HELL YE !
How long has it taken you to get the game to where it is now?
Uchiha Madness wrote:
How long has it taken you to get the game to where it is now?

Sometime, but it's because I see NSO as something fun I do on my freetime rather then a work
if you need a map maker i can make a map to your liking. just tell me what you want it to be like
Haha this is awesome... People are waiting to play NSO well guys, Its soon to come out ... theres just a few more stuff we must complete, But as long as you guys are Patient its all good but dont forget we have Test servers "Here and there" So keep the game on Watch !!! Thanks guys ps. NSO Staff Team!!
Nyheat wrote:
Haha this is awesome... People are waiting to play NSO well guys, Its soon to come out ... theres just a few more stuff we must complete, But as long as you guys are Patient its all good but dont forget we have Test servers "Here and there" So keep the game on Watch !!! Thanks guys ps. NSO Staff Team!!

Yes LOL
[22:24:38] MBasm93: Abrax is smart
[22:24:38] CBot to MBasm93: I think Abrax is a lot of things.
[22:24:38] MBasm93: Do you find him sexy?
[22:24:38] CBot to MBasm93: Signs point to yes.
[22:24:38] Abrax: I r sexy
[22:24:38] CBot to Abrax: I haven't heard anything like that before.
[22:25:04] MBasm93: Do you want to stick your robot weiner in abrax?
[22:25:04] CBot to MBasm93: OK, I will stick my robot weiner in abrax.
[22:26:20] Abrax: I say we make mb bow down and unzip our pants CBot
[22:26:20] CBot to Abrax: How do people usually respond to that? By "we" do you mean you and me?
[22:26:20] Abrax: of course
[22:26:20] CBot to Abrax: Awesome.
Ughhh People Game is soon to be released We just have some bugs on the map
Page: 1 2 3