ID:83852

Keywords: game, naruto, online, play, story
Naruto Story Online

Naruto Story Online is near it's alpha stage and is looking great so far.
It only lacks elemental system and some gameplay features, which shouldn't take long to be finished.

Here some numbers

.~Development~.
Common Jutsus - 100% (I.e Bunshin,Kawarimi,etc.)

Clans - 100%
Elements - 10% (I made 1 or 2, but they were just for testing purposes)

Common Verbs - 100%
Enviroment - 60% (Map and interaction with it(We got plenty))

Interface - 100%
Automatic Processes - 20% (Auto Exams, Minigames, etc)

Artificial Inteligence - 99% (I need all Clans and Elements done for this so I can make the AI fight just like a real player)

As you can see, not much left.
The game could possibly be released within a week, but since I'm a perfectionist, I want everything 100% bugfree and working, therefore, I won't release half game/update at a time.

I hope everybody get to play it when it get released.

And now I leave you with some ScreenShots
[ Note: This isn't the currently base, it's just a place holder since we didn't want to expose the main base yet ]

-Interface-

.~To Big~.

-Kage Mane-
Photobucket

-Mangekyou-
Photobucket

Nice though i don't know if the black on the map is the user of mangekyou user going blind or the flames? Maybe make some flames.
That ScreenShot only shows mangekyou, which means it hasn't nor was it meant to have flames.

The black is the player going blind after using mangekyou some times
I don't agree with the blindness you have set up. Maybe a slight shade of black over the whole screen at first, and then it gets darker. Maybe even a garyish blur.
I added your way, kind of make more sense
This isn't being used from that one "original" source in resources is it?
I don't know what you mean, but the game is completly coded by me, 100% of it.
Just throwing it out there so people see the game will be popular

I left the game on for open test from 11pm to 1pm(not am, pm, 14 hours of play) with only the clans so people could test the techs.
We had 25 players maximum(I only sent the link to 5 people plus the host), and ended after the 14 hours with not much to see but techs, kill, AI and the auto chuunin I had added which wasnt working properly(its fixed now) with 5 players on.

Well, 25 player for a simple test server with only clans done is quite awesome in my opinion, and after 14 hours 5 players still on?Thats pretty awesome

Note:
It beated popular games such as Wots, BLH and DBZ Onslaught in popularity
Abrax wrote:
Just throwing it out there so people see the game will be popular

I left the game on for open test from 11pm to 1pm(not am, pm, 14 hours of play) with only the clans so people could test the techs.
We had 25 players maximum(I only sent the link to 5 people plus the host), and ended after the 14 hours with not much to see but techs, kill, AI and the auto chuunin I had added which wasnt working properly(its fixed now) with 5 players on.

Well, 25 player for a simple test server with only clans done is quite awesome in my opinion, and after 14 hours 5 players still on?Thats pretty awesome

Note:
It beated popular games such as Wots, BLH and DBZ Onslaught in popularity

You're also using icons from BLH, just to let you know >_>.

Axerob wrote:

I think you are talking about the base, if that's the case, don't worry, I got a new one already, and besides that, Im pretty sure I pointed out somewhere that I was replacing some of the icons because they either werent mine(the base), or I didn't know where they came from(water(which was also already replaced))

Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:

I think you are talking about the base, if that's the case, don't worry, I got a new one already, and besides that, Im pretty sure I pointed out somewhere that I was replacing some of the icons because they either werent mine(the base), or I didn't know where they came from(water(which was also already replaced))

Try the tree.

Axerob wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:

Try the tree.

The tree isnt ripped, nor does it belond to BLN

AmonR`s Free Source Tree
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:

Try the tree.

Amonr`s Free Source Tree

Ooh shit, I forgot about that...LOL

Axerob wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:

Try the tree.

Amonr`s Free Source Tree

Lol it's ok

You can find really good stuff on the free source section over there
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Axerob wrote:

Try the tree.

Amonr`s Free Source Tree

Lol it's ok

You can find really good stuff on the free source section over there

Yeah I know, I have a few of Xooxer's stuff on BLH