Naruto: New Era

by Masterralphy55
A true leader puts his team before himself..
Hmmm sounds like fun I wanna play for sure
yea deadly pure send me a link so i can test it out
but if tht doesnt work try out naruto next generation by berlin.

http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222.NNG?tab=index
V I dont like berlin own, its to different, just make your own deadly
Some people don't realize Berlin ( Troj ) was the original maker.
well im just saying the people that wanted to play new era can play the game im making i dident ask who the owner was and i wouldent mind if they went to play that only advertised cause some ppl wanted to play a game like new era
witch im making a identical
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
well im just saying the people that wanted to play new era can play the game im making i dident ask who the owner was and i wouldent mind if they went to play that only advertised cause some ppl wanted to play a game like new era
witch im making a identical

Making identical.. You mean using the source that was leaked years ago that everyone has?

That's not "making"
w.e Naruto ik people wanna play this and some dont wnna play berlins so just leave it there for the people who still want to pay this
I realize that berlin is the original, I simply just dont like it. Deadly keep on doing what your doing please, thats all
Thx man
Lol, feel free to keep your game up all you want. You just don't have the right to be listed on the website. That right is for Berlin, not people who have ripped his source.
I like how you act like you know you know its going to look exactly like Berlin's O-o. It doesn't its completely different, different sprites, different clans. He said he wanted it to be like new era ever thought that he was just meaning the mechanics?.... these people -.-
In response to Shiranui126
Shiranui126 wrote:
I like how you act like you know you know its going to look exactly like Berlin's O-o. It doesn't its completely different, different sprites, different clans. He said he wanted it to be like new era ever thought that he was just meaning the mechanics?.... these people -.-

One thing you should take notice, Is it's from the source of berlins game. You can change it all you want, but no matter what you change it will always be stolen work. Icons clans it doesn't matter, the core of the games engine is someone elses work. You'll learn this after being on this site for as long as I've been and others who've been here later.
byond://67.8.183.109:23
anyone wnnaa try> lol
You guys need a host?
so ill host it but i love how ra;phy isnt respodin to any of these
YO HOST THIS SHIT
Come play my rip guys. It has 6 villages and 30 clans that are all original. I've redone a lot of the systems and added many new and cool systems. Come see for yourself. http://www.byond.com/games/Sstrunks9999/NarutoNewLegends
I'm hosting.
Aww Shit One of the Best NNG RIPS!
http://www.ninonline.org/forum/ index.php?app=referrals&reff=1814 awesome 2d mmo naruto game WHICH IS OUT NOW :o, create an account type in the referrer as: Sleyabriz if its not already there and make 3 posts to benefit you and me on the game :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51