ID:84023

If you could name your top 5 favorite games, what would they be?

Includes ps3, xbox360, wii....etc....
Games or Systems? I think you meant games so here would be my list.(Note i am a huge spots fan and that has a total influence on my list)
1 being highest 5 being lowest
1.NBA2K10
2.FIFA10
3.Resident Evil 5
4.Madden 10
5.Left 4 Dead

-Dreh
FMD Productions
1. Infamous(ps3)

2. Assassin's Creed 2(xbox360)

3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare 2(xbox 360)

4. Grand Theift Auto 4(xbox360)

5. Halo 3(xbox360)

Some games weren't out yet, but they look really good, and I like the previous version, I would only assume that the game only gets better. Plus I saw some previous due to E3.
GTAIV
GTAIV
GTAIV
GTAIV
Devil May Cry 3
IcewarriorX wrote:
GTAIV
GTAIV
GTAIV
GTAIV
Devil May Cry 3

LOL wow i forgot about that game, i would probably have put that in there, but w.e
1. Counter-Strike - The only game I've ever played for years.

2. Diablo - An amazing experience when it came out.

3. Battlefield 1943 - One of the (if not the) first to provide the most amazing arena and vehicle experience ever.

4. Mario Brothers - It's near the top of my most hours played list so how can it not be up there.

5. Command & Conquer (series) - Original mind blower for RTS's

and more games that ate up large quantities of life...
x. TF2, WOW, Halo (series), AOE (series), and GTA (series).

ts
lol i would have chosen a lot of those games too :D
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Forgot one. C&C. edited.
Tsfreaks wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Forgot one. C&C. edited.

never played it lol D:
heard of it, but havent played
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Tsfreaks wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Forgot one. C&C. edited.

never played it lol D:

I think the interesting thing here is that I have no new games on my list. The tricky (lame) thing about being an older gamer is that you have seen a lot. My potential to be WOW'd is diminished by my experiences. Realizing this, many game companies have been and are starting to really abandon are age group. To think that "young" people are being WOW'd with ideas from 10 years ago is consistent with the Hollywood/Sitcom success models. Just throw pretty new faces at the same old scripts.

We're only fortunate that most experienced game developers are probably 30 something. When the companies drive them to create crap, they naturally break off and form their own projects which result in all that is awesome but rarely ever released. :|

I'm here on BYOND because I want more out of my games. Realizing how hard it is to create a game on your own, I'm now working on solving that problem so that I can get back to solving the bigger problem.

:)

ts
Tsfreaks wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Tsfreaks wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Forgot one. C&C. edited.

never played it lol D:

I think the interesting thing here is that I have no new games on my list. The tricky (lame) thing about being an older gamer is that you have seen a lot. My potential to be WOW'd is diminished by my experiences. Realizing this, many game companies have been and are starting to really abandon are age group. To think that "young" people are being WOW'd with ideas from 10 years ago is consistent with the Hollywood/Sitcom success models. Just throw pretty new faces at the same old scripts.

We're only fortunate that most experienced game developers are probably 30 something. When the companies drive them to create crap, they naturally break off and form their own projects which result in all that is awesome but rarely ever released. :|

I'm here on BYOND because I want more out of my games. Realizing how hard it is to create a game on your own, I'm now working on solving that problem so that I can get back to solving the bigger problem.

ts
great thing you brought this up. Have you ever heard of a tv show called Heroes? I'm planning on making a game from that show, but its going to be more then just the simple part of playing the game...I'll explain more if your interested, or else I'm just wasting my time.
:D message bak plz?
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Tsfreaks wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Tsfreaks wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Forgot one. C&C. edited.

never played it lol D:

ts
great thing you brought this up. Have you ever heard of a tv show called Heroes? I'm planning on making a game from that show, but its going to be more then just the simple part of playing the game...I'll explain more if your interested, or else I'm just wasting my time.
:D message bak plz?

I have. I'm interested in new concepts and you could probably do well here if its applied like all those other anime games. I probably wouldn't play it though. :) I'm sort of done with 2d adventure (grind) games and have never played a single anime game.

ts
So if you could, could you help?
In what way?
What ever way possible, so far I think I will need more iconners and coders.
Ill add you on byond pager so that i dont have to keep refreshing page lol
Well, no. I'm actually working on a way to help you but I won't be working on any games in a direct way for some time. Sorry.

ts
all systems and pc: Call of Duty 4 till Mw2 comes up in 19 days
hit me up if you wanna get pwnd : BerserkDarkness
Sliced Death wrote:
all systems and pc: Call of Duty 4 till Mw2 comes up in 19 days
hit me up if you wanna get pwnd : BerserkDarkness

lawl, i probably rape you in COD4