Naruto Era of Tobi

by Itachi Slayer
Naruto Era of Tobi
Come in and Find out The Fate of The Shinobi World. Spots Free 24/7 host needed.
y it gimme connection fail o.o
i love the game i think it is great but the kages,game masters, and the game owners are barley ever on :/
why off? put on plz
its the best naruto ever lol. but it was dead. then revived.. then dev killed him again :( lol... now we need wait till he got revived by dev :(

By Dainn...
SAND...TSUNAMI!!
SAND BURIAL!!!!!!!!

You was OHKOed by Dainn.
For all of us...Its better to keep it dead.
why keep the best game ever dead? '-'
I might be able to host i just need like 30 minutes if not then thre might be something wrong with my comp
Because its the worst copy of the original game ever.
guys, i wont play that game again, till u have that tutorial bug, whitch is most called, glitch, is resolved, and spaming aswell.
with that this game sucks
Just chaging a thing in my alpply for GM on the forum my name in the game nw is Stoffel Spider!!!
And Kaxiel u always gliching too so stop complaiming...
mhh
never saw u online, and i dont know u from anywhere, so stfu.
and...
a person who started playing byond games at april.. 1/2 month ago ? wants to be gm ? ur dumb enough to want to be gm on a game totaly ruined

the game isnt ruined and i am a mod but i have played less than a week ago...
KAXiel wrote:
guys, i wont play that game again, till u have that tutorial bug, whitch is most called, glitch, is resolved, and spaming aswell.
with that this game sucks

i was mod too, and i know how to fix that tut bug and the spamming too i just need the tutorial codes and someone just put a black thing in the speed jutsu in the skill tree. its easy to solve it.. but i guess devoin wont host it more...

but thats better than much of the idiot rips.

Itachi im making a fairy tail game ^^ im just telling u cus i remember ur guild was once called BYOND Fairy Tail
And nobody cares if your a Mod or GM XD
ITS BACK!
and again its gone :(
and glithing goes on and on ...
I CAN HOST 24 HOURS
http://www.byond.com/games/Ryanhemsley/ RiseOfTheUchihas?command=wait#

another NNG game with lots of clans coming out !!! play it :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10