ID:84332

Keywords: basic, clan, demo, game, naruto, races

Just released my first demo, "Basic Game Demo".
I went for a "cover everything" demo since it's my first.
I made it based on Naruto, but it can be easly adapted for everything.

Hope someone find it usefull

The Demo include:
- Login
- Picking your name
- Picking a clan
- Giving clan jutsus to their clans
- Easy way to freeze someone
- Push back kaiten
- Housenka
- Projectile System

And for my first library, I will show the easyest way(that I found at least) to get the current date on a game, it uses 12 lines and display Am/Pm as well (against the 100 lines+ with no Am/Pm displaying).

Well, that's it, and once again, hope someone find the demo usefull

http://www.byond.com/developer/Abrax/BasicGameDemo

-Direct Link-
http://www.byond.com/members/Abrax/files/ Abrax%20Basic%20Game%20Demo.rar

Downloading Basic Game Demo (12387 bytes).
Error at 'C:\Users\Ants\Documents\BYOND\MyHub\abrax\basicgamedemo\Doc. .dm': illegal path in zip file (contains ..)

Lol also no link to the hub.
And is it efficient, unlike most leaked coding source?
where is the demo...
Demo plox
I had the link on the main post, dunno why it's not showing up..

Well, here the link anyway(I will try to fix the link at the topic)
http://www.byond.com/developer/Abrax/BasicGameDemo

And about downloading it, well, that's pretty akward seing as I uplaoded directly into byond.hub or w/e
I will try to fix that tho

Yeah it is efficient, if you find any bugs, just comment here and I will fix them right away
Don't you think that there are enough Naruto games on Byond to start helping people create more?
I got the felling I deleted a reply by accident, if that's the case, please re-post(I was pretty sure I had deleted one, but it's still there...

Yeah ShadowKnight06, there are already enough naruto games out there, but, most of them are low quality, if you can name me 3 good naruto games out there, I will put this demo down
And besides that, as I stated, it's a beginner demo, you can use it for a bleach game or any other game really :/
Gokou-Kun wrote:
Error at 'C:\Users\Ants\Documents\BYOND\MyHub\abrax\basicgamedemo\Doc. .dm': illegal path in zip file (contains ..)

Does the file HAS to be .zip?I made it .rar and it's not working, I wanted to know the reason before I downloaded winzip
But if you ask me we need to encourage people to create new type games, other then bleach, naruto, dbz, dungeon dragons, yo gi ho, pokemon, and more...
Naruto: GOA, Shinobi of Legend, and Shinobi Story Online.
Abrax wrote:
Gokou-Kun wrote:

Does the file HAS to be .zip?I made it .rar and it's not working, I wanted to know the reason before I downloaded winzip

Yea, it should work, send me the demo if you want I will try if you want. Add me on msn;
[email protected]
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Naruto: GOA, Shinobi of Legend, and Shinobi Story Online.

They all have the same type concept, so it wouldnt matter.
Other then GOA of coarse
Shinobi Story Online is soo... boring :/ full RP, but it's good and with new concept I guess

And Shinobi of Legend, isn't that game owned by Karas and Omen(which means it's currently called Ninja's Pride) and it's based off a rip from Wots?

And then again, my demo can be used for any sort of game, I just focused on naruto because I would like to see more good naruto games
%90 of Anime Games have the same concept. Hit a p-bag for hours straight along with loss of your social life.

if you can name me 3 good naruto games out there, I will put this demo down

I'm pretty sure that was 3 "good naruto games".
Magicbeast20 wrote:
%90 of Anime Games have the same concept. Hit a p-bag for hours straight along with loss of your social life.

if you can name me 3 good naruto games out there, I will put this demo down

I'm pretty sure that was 3 "good naruto games".

Uh, seing that quote I think you guys got the idea that I was being agressive, but I wasn't, I was just saying that for me, there aren't 3 good naruto games released

Only naruto games use log train as far as I know

I just named three of them.

Edit: Here's a fourth. Hidden Wind Clan.

Then you do not know much. Most of them have you holding a macro for hours(or clicking a verb) to gain strength. So then you can go spam-kill new players.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
I just named three of them.

Edit: Here's a fourth. Hidden Wind Clan.

Then you do not know much. Most of them have you holding a macro for hours(or clicking a verb) to gain strength. So then you can go spam-kill new players.

This is turning into a battle field.
Dude, my demo is to help, so I will just leave it there, I didnt meant that I would actually put it down if you guys could show 3 good naruto games, I just meant that to show that byond is in lack of good naruto game, and I would really appreciated if you don't argue about that since this is merely my opinion

And about the log thing, I meant only naruto use logs since bleach games and such doesn't, I didn't say it wasnt time consuming or stupid, just that they were the only kind that used logs

ShadowKnight06 just helped me fix the files, it should work now
unzip failed.
Retry now.
Page: 1 2