ID:84373

Hai hai! now we can put up screenshots! :)
Sweetness!
I Finally Get to see The Hypeness in that game. ^_^

PS: Great Combat Icons.
after how many years?

na jk nice!
Any idea when you think DBO2 will be in public testing?
I just hope the levels for monsters will be appropriate and not like most DBZ games where things like the Cell Jrs. are above Super Perfect Cell and such. And when the creators barley take into contrast of where balancing is needed and such to know how strong an NPC should be.
I promise its going to be very well balanced, we've been testing lately to make sure that combat is smooth and that every option like the basic kick and punch to the smashing, followup hits and blocking all work well and goes so smoothly.

Once we've perfected the battle system we'll go and finish up the base of the blast/beam systems. Once done we'll be able to claim a near perfect battle system. :)
Chris Gayle wrote:
I promise its going to be very well balanced, we've been testing lately to make sure that combat is smooth and that every option like the basic kick and punch to the smashing, followup hits and blocking all work well and goes so smoothly.

Once we've perfected the battle system we'll go and finish up the base of the blast/beam systems. Once done we'll be able to claim a near perfect battle system. :)

Wow only working for two weeks? Sounds like you've been on the team for years. Lulz.
Good luck with DBO II .
Riku 123q wrote:

Wow only working for two weeks? Sounds like you've been on the team for years. Lulz.
Good luck with DBO II .

Why would you say that o.o?
Chris Gayle wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Good luck with DBO II .

Why would you say that o.o?

It just seems like you've done so much for the team in so little time. ;P
Is it gonna be up anytime soon
Put game Online please!!!!
This game is dominates anything I can't wait til it releases ;).
YEsss show us combat SS !