ID:84598

President Barack Obama has only been in office for just over nine months, but he's already hit the links as much as President Bush did in over two years. -- http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0910/ obama_ties_bush_on_golf.html

If for some reason you've blocked it from you mind, back in the day the opposition antagonized Bush constantly about playing golf, most notably in Michael Moore's crappy "documentary" Fahrenheit 911.

All of the mindless George W. Bush hating liberals who are still taken with Obama are becoming bigger and bigger hypocrites with each passing day. Obama is not only following in his footsteps, he's intensifying some of the worst things Bush did, like massively increasing the deficit.

Obama is essentially Super Saiyan Bush.
Also, I really don't give a damn if the President plays golf. The irony is just hilarious.
I couldn't agree more, Super Saiyan 2 Bush is more like it.
I always thought he was more Super Saiyan Carter, myself.
THE DEFICIT IS OVER 9000!
Is it just me, or is Obama slowly becoming whiter? I could have sworn that he was a lot darker skinned than that, he looks more like Barack Woods now. By the end of his 4 years he'll end up being a white woman like Michael Jackson.
I'm almost 100% positive michelle obama is one of the fugliest first ladies.
Rugg wrote:
I'm almost 100% positive michelle obama is one of the fugliest...

That has what to do with this?

Anyway,from what I heard Obama was doing good. Guess I have the wrong sources.
Riku 123q wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Depends on who your asking. If you ask a hardcore democrat, chances are they'll show you the Obama tattoo on their chest. If you ask a conservative or anyone against increasing our deficit by over 9000, they'll slit their wrists and cry over the stimulus bill being passed.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Depends on who your asking. If you ask a hardcore democrat, chances are they'll show you the Obama tattoo on their chest. If you ask a conservative or anyone against increasing our deficit by over 9000, they'll slit their wrists and cry over the stimulus bill being passed.

Welp. I know who I didn't ask at least.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Rugg wrote:

---
Over 9000 is equivalent to over 2%. ;)
Lummox JR wrote:
I always thought he was more Super Saiyan Carter, myself.

Very true.
Obama is essentially Super Saiyan Bush.

no way
This is totally off topic, but I just saw this video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5CKSqlz60&hd=1

That intro is from the Nadrew song- curious, did you grab it from them (or somewhere else?) or did they grab it from you?
What the hell is with everyone single person trying to blame Obama for the failing economy?

I think you guys are focusing far too much on a single individual here. He might be president of our country, but he is still a single person, a single person who cannot make every decision this country has to make on his own without consent from other people.

Instead of singling out one person you seem to hate so much, why not focus on the bigger picture here? There are a lot of people to blame for this problem, it has been a problem that has been waiting to happen for a long time and a lot of people knew it was going to be a problem, but not a single person seemed to try and stop it until it was a disaster at our doorstep.
Inasmuch as he made the economy a cornerstone of his campaign, it's fair to give him some flak for it. It is likewise fair to blame him for hiring a Treasury Secretary with tax problems, failing to pursue pro-growth policies but following the horrendously myopic Keynesian model, and pursuing spending in such ludicrous sums that the tax increases he promised would not happen would be all but inevitable. Of course it's also fair to blame Congress for many of those things, and it is also fair to spread blame across the aisle.

The big picture is that the only thing that will help the economy is growth. True growth, not the illusion thereof, which means we can't just prop up housing prices and hope for the best. The bubble happened because we had an appearance of growth without real wealth to back it up, but growing wealth will fix everything. There are proven ways to do that, but unfortunately this administration is not a believer in them. Frankly, Bush dropped the ball there as well.

Also to be fair, some people did try to stop the disaster before it happened. Numerous members of Congress pointed out the problems with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac while there was still time to make a correction and hopefully soft-land this thing. Most of the people who resisted them are still in power.
Airjoe wrote:
That intro is from the Nadrew song- curious, did you grab it from them (or somewhere else?) or did they grab it from you?

It's one of thousands of instrument loops that are part of a professional audio suite called Soundtrack Pro.

Ham Doctor wrote:
I think you guys are focusing far too much on a single individual here.

No one is blaming Obama for the economy crashing. It's simply shocking that not only is he doing absolutely nothing to fix the problem, he's making all of the same mistakes that caused the crash in the first place, and is making matters worse.
SilkWizard wrote:
Airjoe wrote:

It's one of thousands of instrument loops that are part of a professional audio suite called Soundtrack Pro.

Ham Doctor wrote:
I think you guys are focusing far too much on a single individual here.

No one is blaming Obama for the economy crashing. It's simply shocking that not only is he doing absolutely nothing to fix the problem, he's making all of the same mistakes that caused the crash in the first place, and is making matters worse.

Yes, because he is the only person involved in any of this and he can do it all by himself without any consent or help from anyone else.
Ham Doctor wrote:
Yes, because he is the only person involved in any of this and he can do it all by himself without any consent or help from anyone else.

Oh, well I guess that you're right. He is only the President of the United States after all. I guess that no one should ever question his job performance, ever ever.

Obama was elected to lead the charge to fix the economy. Instead he is inadvertently leading the charge to make it worse.

...Quit while you're ahead dude.
SilkWizard wrote:
Ham Doctor wrote:

Oh, well I guess that you're right. He is only the President of the United States after all. I guess that no one should ever question his job performance, ever ever.

Obama was elected to lead the charge to fix the economy. Instead he is inadvertently leading the charge to make it worse.

...Quit while you're ahead dude.

No I am not going to quit while I am ahead. Because you just have a personal vendetta against him.

Yes, he is President of the USA. Yes, he is going to help lead how our country develops and prospers (or fails). But last time I checked we were supposed to be a Democracy. A country in which the government is either carried out by the people, or the officials we elect.

You are directly blaming a single person for something that is the fault of several people. There is more then one person behind all of this, but by all means, please continue to concentrate on a single individual.

I mean, it hasn't been even a whole year yet. I am sure anyone else would have been able to totally reform the economy and make our country a utopia. He only needs to try and make up for like 8 years of Mistakes and bad choices.

I am sure that if Mccain and Palin were in office right now the streets would be paved gold and everyone would have free health care.

Or maybe they would have been in the exact same, stupid position, because people have ridiculously high expectations and think one or two people are going to change a nation of stupidity and greed.
Page: 1 2