ID:850693

ok i gave myself a hour to make this so it is a bit plain

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can you:
1.rate it
2.give me a review on points i messed up on and points i did good on
3.tell me some things i should do to make it better
6 is my rating..
You messed up when you saved it as .jpg. jpg is used for saving information at the cost of quality, try using .png format. The shoulders look weird. I think his feet should be slightly more rounded and stubby. It is plain but try to add some shading so it looks top down. I like your style..
yeah shoulders look a bit square :o
i was also displease by the quality
i also added ALOT of shading maybe the quality of the pic messed it up a bit,or maybe it just seemed like alot at the time
and also when it is smaller i am also dipleased with the feet :P ill go work on it save it as a png and then repost :P
ok i rounded the shoulders a bit added alot more shading and made feet a bit better

image:

^ What I would've done.
When I said round his feet it was because of how fat he was, would his feet be that noticeable? I still think his shoulders look kind of square. I think you did a great job with the shading btw :D Also I want to know whats that on his head, is it suppose to be a helmet?
thx,yeah :o

also i decided to expand and this is what i got

archer,mage,warrior - respectively

as you can see , they all have belts except the mage(waistband in the robe :P)
the warrior has a improved helmet so it no longer looks like he has a metal bowl on his head, and the archer is bald(or has very light hair depends on how you want to look at it) and a bit slimmer then the warrior/guard