Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:851713

I have been playing this game for a while now. Very well made game. I have been playing RPGs since zelda, final fantasy [1] and dragon warrior on the NES.

The website is very informative except in one main regard:

Under the monster section, there is no details about what a monster drops or can drop.

Under the weapon/armor/charm section there is no descriptions for if an item is obtained from a chest, quest related obtained, or monster dropped.

Only reason I mention this is for ease of use to others who might be looking for items in game [completionists] or the person who wants to be geared for where they are in the story [so where do i find those Gauntlets?] Thanks for listening.

Great game, old school feel. I don't 100% agree with the complaints of too grindy [those who remember dragon warrior 1 should understand what I mean]. I hope that some time in the future there would be a new Rpg from you that will be as good or better than Regressia.

I think he didn't detail those so that there could be an air of mystery in the game even if you opted you use the guide. There's quite a lot of things not documented.
Hmm.
These are some good suggestions. At this time I am not interested in updating the website - I'm more interested in creating games outside of BYOND.

I can tell you a few useful things if you're trying to get 100% completion, though:
* The only items that are dropped by non-boss enemies that you can't get any other way are the dragon set of equipment.
* You cannot have both the silver armor and the Safe skill in one play-through.
* The laconian axe is on the top floor of the ancient tower (where you meet the sages).
Very interesting. Thanks for the info. Maybe I could just start a forum post asking people to list what drops from monsters and have a sicky top post that can be updated to form a list.
If this is something you desperately want, I could just send you the file that contains all that info. It would spoil the bosses if you looked through their scripts, though.

Is there anything specifically you're looking for? Regressia isn't big on getting unique items from random enemies. With few exceptions (like the dragon equipment) you can get all the items from chests and shops.
In response to IainPeregrine
I'd love to have that. :P