ID:85479

As the title says, I miss the old times.
The old times being when Stargate Ultimate, probably the best Stargate game on Byond, didn't have so much abusers. There has been alot of new Staff members recently, and I can mention two who abused: Zero (ZeroVampire) and Stephen2kz.
It hurts to see that such a good game has gone so abusive, since R.LAB worked hard on it. I don't blame him for anything, but he should be a little more careful about who he gives Staff.
Beacause of this unfortunant state of events, I've deciced to quit the game. Sorry, but it just went to far.
T-T
R.LAB wrote:
T-T
You made a good game R.LAB, I hope you enjoy it without me
Yer but it can be better with u , u are unbanned , i speak with stephen and u are unbanned ...
I know, but that's not why I quit
its About what so?
Abuse
Rlab isn't the only one who worked hard on it since it's my sourc wich he edited allot but i coded allot too.
Darker Legends wrote:
Rlab isn't the only one who worked hard on it since it's my sourc wich he edited allot but i coded allot too.

Darker, you said R.LAB took the credit for the work, but that's not true. Jake gave me a copy of the old source and I looked in the ARC coding, ''Thank you Darker Legends for this ARC'' is what it said. A little off-topic maybe but still

Ingame it doesnt say ingame it says arc system by rlab
Then someone changed it
Yes rlab loves to take credit for my work
lol darker i already sayd , when i used your ARC ( used becose i stoping , Someone gave me the real ARC system) it was writed ARC coded by Darker legends / Thx Darker Legends for this ARC.

Too darker u sayd , i cant cod in html ...lol look that ...

i think you like say something on me on other web site i cant see and so dont answer...

I know it's the basic coding , but i know more you think...
You dont know html php phyton like i do ;)
xD , i dont care what u know and what u dont know ... but i only tell i know cod in html... i dont need to speak more with u of it , i know cod in html , point ...
O.o Don't use my posts for fighting