ID:85495

I did a little gameplay video last night of one of the beta game modes called 'Into the Deep' basically the premise of the mode is that the ground under the station has started shifting causing the station to slowly shake itself apart. Your goal is to reach the surface floor of the station without dying. The round ends when all players have either died or reached the surface.

I died in my attempt, unfortunately.

Right now the mode is only partially complete, each 'rumble' of the station can cause debris to fall down onto players, cause gas leaks or even spark fires. There are other disasters for this mode planned (which will also be used in other game modes) such as flooding and electrical malfunctions.

A few things to note about the video: The quality isn't fantastic, I'm still experimenting with recording software and settings of said software. I did capture the whole game screen this time instead of just the map portion. The output control is purely debug stuff right now, none of the text (if you can actually read it) is going to exist in the actual game. The statpanel at the top right is also debug, it will be replaced with more 4.0-friendly goodness soon.

The video is a bit better if watched in HD mode, so keep that in mind. All graphics are either my half-assed attempt at something to make it playable or donated graphics slightly modified. None of the graphics will be in the actual game.