ID:85525

Poll: Best Storyline For a Single Game(Not Series)

Xenosaga 1 3% (2)
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty 3% (2)
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater 10% (6)
Zone of the Enders 1 1% (1)
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas 21% (12)
Legacy of Kane - Soul Reaver 3% (2)
God of War 21% (12)
My favorite isn't up here. 32% (18)

Login to vote.

I personally like Xenosaga. From the initial scene down until the cliff hanger ending of it's first game, I fell in love with that game. The rest of the series never lived up to #1, but overall it was one of the best.

-Karas

Please leave a note, saying what you voted for.
Snake Eater shed alot of light on the history of Big Boss and how he came to be.
Labill808 wrote:
Snake Eater shed alot of light on the history of Big Boss and how he came to be.

Funny thing is, that was my second choice. I honestly cried at the end. :-(
King Karas wrote:
Labill808 wrote:

I didnt but I did play it 6 more times through. Idk the game was just that awesome for me.
Labill808 wrote:
King Karas wrote:
Labill808 wrote:

I didnt but I did play it 6 more times through. Idk the game was just that awesome for me.

Gameplay wise, I'd rather Sons of Liberty or Snake Eater. But Snake Eater's story was better.
San Andreas!! an epic tale of peer pressure, love, drugs, and tryin not to get too fat!!! ^_^
Mr ninja tactics wrote:
San Andreas!! an epic tale of peer pressure, love, drugs, and tryin not to get too fat!!! ^_^

I always stayed skinny like a crackhead! Lol, but that pretty much sums it up.
Legacy of Kane - Soul Reaver is the most awsome game ive played in a while. i just wish i still had it to play but it was stolen *sobs*. i miss that game so much.