ID:85578

Resolved
Fixed in 458
BYOND Version:457
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 3.0.195.32

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Ok remember the bug where you could do "full screen" mode with the interface by unchecking the title bar box? And it would cover the start bar.

Well my game used that to make itself full screen. And it was supposed to be fixed with this version (which isn't good for me but that's another story). But it is not fixed. When you maximize and minimize you get pretty random results, the title bar sometimes appears (even when unchecked in the interface), the start bar sometimes disappears, and sometimes its completely "full screen" like it was before 457 "Fixed" the bug.

Log on to my game on the hub NekoSennin.1 and try it out. Here is a server link that might work: byond://70.121.153.236:666..

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:I'm not sure. I just know when you uncheck the title bar box for an interface it gets all funky.

Log on to that game I showed you and mess with the minimize/maximize buttons you'll see the funky crap happen.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
Well I would expect that at some point I can get a way to make my game full screen again in some new byond update. Because at the moment my game is ruined now that I've updated to 457. Funky stuff happens with the interface.

Actual Results:
Funky stuff happens

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? It happens VERY often but slightly random, each time you minimize then bring the window back up or use the maximize button and such.
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?
When not using 457

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

It worked in 454

Workarounds:
I don't know.

Good luck...
It doesn't make sense, do you want it to cover or not cover the start bar, and do or don't want the menu bar?
Bug fix: Titlebars could sometimes appear on windows that had them disabled after maximizing or restoring, and maximized windows without titlebars could still sometimes cover the taskbar.