Anime Showdown

by Sinus
Aleks vanished again D:
Wabimaru wrote:
Dam emily everytime its an excuse or "problem" I dnt have time becus ( im running a million dollar company, im on iv drops, my bro beat the dhit outa me nd I couldnt use my hands, im moving, or I need some sleep) lol fuck your life! It must suck being you if yur always getting into some crap. (even tho most of the stuff coming outa yu sounds like lies) -_-

Hey... SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, yea that's right bitch Ketsu is back. So SHUT THE FUCK UP and let her do her damn job, i've seen parts of the map she's doing an amazing job so just be fucking PATIENT... OR I'M GOING TO HANG YOU FROM A LIGHT FIXTURE IN YOUR KITCHEN BY YOUR TESTICLES... oh and btw my grammar may have it's issues but your grammar and spelling are fucking atrocious yea it's a word look it up dumbass..

~sincerily
Ketsu
Whoa.... Your one of those annoying grammer guys from the internet, do I seem like I even give a fuck? Btw yeeeaaaa your gonna do all that when I dont even know you and you dont even know me? Ooooh im shuttering with fear what are you 16? Grow up, nothing but lies and filth that came out of your mouth sir get real. Btw my psn is El-W3ird-Nerd yes I know.... Fucked up online tag lol
I added you.
This will be in stone.... Me and Aleks have talked and w hoping to have it back soon as we can I think i can finish everything i had set to do in 2 months tops I've been going through a lot of shit with home but i'm gonna be moving on may 1st. So shut up with all the dam backlash.
so... this saturday? you will be done?
failure.....
btw add me on psn : Lil_Gregg
In response to Missing-in-action
LMDO! At That! ^
Oh wow... This is still a thing? Honestly I have to say I'm impressed there is still a faint community about this game. Albeit one of them is a self proclaimed 20 year old, who likes to fan the flames of trolling. There's always one.

If you don't remember me I am Ultima, I was a GM for this game when I was like 12 or some shit. I unfortunately left because I was an ass to Aleks and was abusing my GM powers as it were. I feel the need to apologise, I know it's been years but still.

I remember when this game was always full of life. Excluding myself I remember, Aleks, Emily, Hinata-Sama, Nintachi and xxxUnknownxxx. It's good to see some familiar Key's posting after all this time haha.
Regards
Ultima.
i remember when i was emily's pet cat :3 ....Fun times
shiiiiit old game i was hokage and chris gave me renningan
good time
If it were to ever come out again, I'm sure I'd play it again for old time sake :D
Flame Village was OP as hell! Hellraiser and Flame Aura!

I was the first Katonkage -w-
u dont remember me ultima D: ?????? man its been 2 Year and 3 Months since this game was suppose to come out its just done nkv is the only naruto game thats still in work anyways.... psn: Lil_Gregg

love u all xD :)
Heatsammy, your name rings a bell, but sorry bro, I'm really not sure who you were D: I'm sorry! I'll add you on PSN to make up for it though haha!
:O Drigger???????????????????????????? that bell should ring harder noww and whats ur psn?
Hi.. I have news. being no one has seen me for a long time.. Me and aleks have talked and it will be up Around Jan or Feb.. I have other things I've been having to work at more importent then a online game, but for me to survive in thw world I'll be getting my own place in jan or feb and the game will be going up when I come back. that's all For those that believe me and still have faith in me as I know my friends do.

Thank you.. I have had a very hard time these past few years... more than I could ever explain...
Sorry for how long it's been...
In response to Ultrablaze6
Hi ultima..
i have faith in you emily :)

maybe.....
just wanna make a clear statement... i highly doubt, that it will be out in feb... i have university until 15th feb. and then i have some exams i need to write. additionally i just found an "older" code which needs to be rewritten at some parts and it needs some sorting... it is so messed up... vars everywhere -.- i guess it will be out somewhere in april since my exams will end on 15th march and after that i will be in london for about a week. hope there are still some followers who want to play xD
I was a GM and captain of squad 11 in Showdown, I have been waiting for a loooooooong time for this to come back,hopefully I can still obtain such a worthy title when I come back.
Page: 1 2 3 4