ID:856066

• DreamMaker now has tabs for open windows.
  • BYONDexe - Used to turn your game into a standalone distribution not requiring the end-user to install BYOND.
  • The position of the default window in the skin is ignored when loading a game for the first time, so that the window is centered.
  • Calling winset(player, null, "reset=true") will reset the user's skin, removing any runtime controls and cloned windows.

Good choice of song. I agree completely. Just need to figure out BYONDexe. It seems we need to get a special key from the BYOND Staff to put in the .ini?
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
It seems we need to get a special key from the BYOND Staff to put in the .ini?

Yeah, you're given a key which is tied to the hub for the game.
Where do we need to go for this special key? The support form?
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Where do we need to go for this special key? The support form?

Yes, if you have a game that is currently listed, contact support and we'll activate your hub for this setup. This will be the default in the near future; we just want to get a bit more testing in.
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when I wrote /* and */ at some lines, after selecting them with the mouse they were deleted, and I couldn't undo it... Is it meant to work that way now, or is it a bug?
Man, even though I don't really use DM anymore, I'm glad to see these changes.
Still no line numbers in that empty grey bar of pointlessness.
In response to Acebloke
Acebloke wrote:
Still no line numbers in that empty grey bar of pointlessness.

The only thing stopping DM from becoming a real IDE.
"496.1146 (Notes)

This should be the last release of 496. Just a few little fixes and a new line numbers feature for DM."

I don't know whether it was my snipy comment or not, but thanks really, its been far too long without it.