ID:85613

Hi,
I'm involved, both directly and inderectly with a few projects right now. I am in need of someone who can make base icons(good quality, and to my liking) in a decent amount of time.

This is just for one base, with standing, walking, running, attack, and rest states(for now).

Further down the line I will need more states, and perhaps even more.

Please leave a message if you are interested.

There -WILL- be compensation. Which is ofcourse, negotiable.

--------------------------------------------------
Is it against the rules to post this type of request in my blog? If so, I will take it down. I just figured this wasn't enough information to be put into the Developer Classifieds.
More information would be nice.
Rip Nation wrote:
More information would be nice.

Sure, more info like what?

There is no specific game, until they get further into development. If that is what you're asking.

I figured, saying what I need(which is a base icon), should be enough for someone to say they are interested in not. Since it isn't a project or have any special states.

I know there is a lack on info, but I only want a base. Which is why I didn't post it in any of the major forums.
Try posting on the Pixel Art Society Guild.
Cyberlord34 wrote:

Thanks. Will they allow a post from someone who is asking for just a base icon?

King Karas wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:

Yeah, people do it all the time.
Cyberlord34 wrote:
King Karas wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:

Yeah, people do it all the time.

I posted there. Very helpful, thanks again.
How big is the base size? How many animations? What are you suggesting the price as? What the hell am I drawing? Are you using PayPal? Are you over 18 (or at least old enough to own a bank account or something)? Are you old enough to work so that I know I'm not being scammed?

Give more info! Do you think I'm bugging you just for the hell of it? Perhaps I'm interested?
Neblim wrote:
How big is the base size? How many animations? What are you suggesting the price as? What the hell am I drawing? Are you using PayPal? Are you over 18 (or at least old enough to own a bank account or something)? Are you old enough to work so that I know I'm not being scammed?

Give more info! Do you think I'm bugging you just for the hell of it? Perhaps I'm interested?

As for the Base size, I'd like one tile(32x32).

What you're drawing, I guess it'll be an anime style based, that can be used for a wide range of games. Which in turn will mean a few more states in the long run(more work..:-D).

Yes, I'd be using paypal. If you don't like it, I can pay directly with my CC. No problem for me.

As for price, that's for you to come up with, after we discussed exactly what i'm looking for.

As for me being able to pay. I'm 21 years of age. I am employed full time and have a salaried job. I am a Field Engineer for British Telecom's Video Business Unit. BT VBU. Not that means anything, I won't be in a position to scam you, since we'll be making an agreement before hand. Mostly due to me wanting ownership of the base.

I honestly don't think you're bugging me. Thank you for replying.