Ikou Era Classic

by AllSmiles
Ikou Era Classic
Live and feel feudal Japan.
ID:856571

Hello everyone,

in case you did not notice yet, I've taken "charge" over this game, with permission from Ninjafro. It is currently my task to make sure the game gets back to its former glory. It is currently being hosted by the server of a gaming community owned by a friend, www.insertplayer.com (Please notice the donate button on the site, that is to keep the servers alive, including the Ikou Era one!). However, this does not mean that Ikou Era is part of the Insertplayer community, but I'll try to get our forum there, since ikou.darkbb.com (our previous/current forums) has been locked down.

I hope you will all enjoy the game to it's fullest once more, but I do have one question: Would you mind sharing a community with other people at www.insertplayer.com? It could both get our playerbase up, and also attract some unwanted attention, which we can easily get rid of though.
Ahh I see Good luck.
i think we should do whatever we need to, to get the player base back up so this game doesnt get shut down. i really like this game and would hate to see it get taken down.
Hmm..How about add a few more things? Liiike a better quest system?
There seems to me like there is a a lot of stuff that could be added to this game to make it way better, but maybe this is all that AllSmiles wanted the game to be.
In response to Akantenshu
It doesn't look so. There's so much that can be added to it. Mobs, Classes, Weapons, Armour. So much. I think we should improve it.
I agree completely and i sure hope that AllSmiles does add a lot more content and fixes some of the bugs that are there. I would offer to help with it but i'm just learning the Byond language. So i really would not be a lot of help, but i certainly will do all that i can to see this game become the best it can.
apparently i shouldnt have offered to help with this game >.<, i do and then it goes down and it seems that its down for good now.