ID:85681

Keywords: one, onepiece, piece, title

Poll: One Piece: Dawn Of Dreams isthis a good title?

Yes 41% (10)
No 25% (6)
I hate you 33% (8)
I love you 0% (0)

The polls are now closed.

We have been going over names for a week now, Then Bam this one came to mind. Its alot better than One piece Online >_> in my opinion. Leave your angry comments or creative responses below.
Sounds rippish IMO. :\
Aixelsyd wrote:

Rippish? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN! How could it be a rip when there is no other One Piece game to rip. Or are you referring to One piece:Pirate's Dream? One similar word makes it rip? I wont flame you for your opinion, I will just express my own. You sir, are and idiot.
King Lucifer wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:

Rippish? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN! How could it be a rip when there is no other One Piece game to rip. Or are you referring to One piece:Pirate's Dream? One similar word makes it rip? I wont flame you for your opinion, I will just express my own. You sir, are and idiot.

Well sorry.

I wasn't calling the game a rip. To me, the name just sounds similar to how the names of some rips sound.
To elaborate, "Dawn of Dreams" doesn't sound like it has much to do with One Piece. It's less plain sounding than "One Piece Online", but there are names like "One Piece: Pirate's Dream" that are fitting and sound well.

Rippers tend to name their games with things that have nothing to do with the actual anime they're basing their game off of. I mean like Dragonball Z Dark Apocalypse. What does "Dark Apocalypse" have to do with Dragon Ball Z?
Aixelsyd wrote:
To elaborate, "Dawn of Dreams" doesn't sound like it has much to do with One Piece. It's less plain sounding than "One Piece Online", but there are names like "One Piece: Pirate's Dream" that are fitting and sound well.

Rippers tend to name their games with things that have nothing to do with the actual anime they're basing their game off of. I mean like Dragonball Z Dark Apocalypse. What does "Dark Apocalypse" have to do with Dragon Ball Z?

I understand what you mean, But this does not portray to this game, For the simple fact that it was not just given that name to sound nice, but given that name based on the type of game that it is. Yes based on one piece.Reason why i went with dawn of dreams was because it was a great metaphor to use for the game. Since the game is very flexible i was hoping the audience would see it as " Dawn or start, Beginning of their own One piece dream. I strayed away from titles that have pirate in it because,yes they portray one piece but not the game. Since the game does have pirates But the whole game is not only about pirates and i don't want to give the impression that it is.I apologies for the previous post, thought you were calling us a rip... God knows i dislike rippers..
1. your CSS is not very computer friendly, lags just scrolling down to read comments, which are also not very visible.

2. Why not a title more fitting to your game, if it has a story, name it something along the lines of it, if its just an adventure game, then something about that. Dawn of Dreams is...lame tbh. Hell, OP: New Era would even sound better, seeing as it has something to do with the series.
Pmitch wrote:
1. your CSS is not very computer friendly, lags just scrolling down to read comments, which are also not very visible.

2. Why not a title more fitting to your game, if it has a story, name it something along the lines of it, if its just an adventure game, then something about that. Dawn of Dreams is...lame tbh. Hell, OP: New Era would even sound better, seeing as it has something to do with the series.

1. yea i noticed xD changing it at this moment.
2.Read the comment below your own...