Resident Evil Online Rebirth

by TriSin
Kicking Zombie Ass!
ID:857207

Description:-

-A Great Zombie Game from the Resident Evil Series but for BYOND.

-Many Ways to kill Zombies(Guns,Melee,Running Over With Cars, Grenades and Mines.)

-Great Non-Abusive Player Base and Staff

Staff:-

Angel_heat

Trisin

Server Address:-

Address Currently Unavailable

Credits:-

-Darker Emerald(For Letting us Use the Source & For helping Creating it)

Dark Emerald(For the inspiration of Resident Evil for BYOND!

Sponsors:-

-Dead World(Created by Darker Emerald)

Link: http://www.byond.com/games/DarkerEmerald/DW

Contact Information:-

[email protected]

The First Round of REOR Consisted of 10 people:

(297) - TriSin

(201) - Angel_heat

(162) - Sammyzxx

(238) - SpongeKill

(78) - Renato2011

(0) - HiddenDemon

(233) - Timothyg015

(49) - Goon680

(0) - Silicestormblaze

(33) - Daniel800

Key:(??) --> Number of Kills
Omg You are such a ripper
wow but your the fucking stalker :P...im not even worried about you...but you texting me on the pager and shit about how i rip ok if i rip leave it at that...
Whybe shut the fuck up thats not even your game its TriSin rip game so left my friend alone
thx dark lol
np bro
TriSin if you need the game so when there hosting its comes on the hub ask me I can help
In response to Darkchrispee
Darkchrispee wrote:
Whybe shut the fuck up thats not even your game its TriSin rip game so left my friend alone

STFU DARK YOUR ALSO A RIPPER NIGGA TELL ME WHAT GAME IS ORGINAL THAT YOU FUCKING MADE YOU FREAKING 11 YEAR OLD
Yeah, He Is 11 So What..?
man slutty penguin stfu you also rip and beg for help stfu
But your the one using caps and getting mad at an 11 year old....-_-...Conversation Over..
First of all hes stupid as fuck. he cant make a orginal game.
he doesn't know how to program because he cant think at all. 11 year olds arent allowed in byond.
n btw penguin nie you fighitng people over internet whats worst that can happen caps lock then to death
dude whats wrong with people not knowing how to code rip is way to learn dont gotta burst yo shit,damm calm yo tittays
Lol so what caps lock nigga we all do it get a cock in your mouth and get over it am not 11 am 17 so stfu Reaper stfu i dont ask for help so go suck your own dick and am not slutty you little bitch

lol wow
Whybe shut the fuck up hes not 11 year old.I`m 11 years old.and smart people can joine byond so shut up
Your A Fail Penguin...-_-
lol doc got banend by tri
yall hatin ass niggas, this a good ass game, niggas mad cause yall cant make shit. bitch asses. Thumbs Up on your game TriSin :D
Page: 1 2