ID:85748

NakaTeleeli's 2000+ subscriber video didn't represent his work very well, but I posted it in Tech Tree just to offer a congratulations.

What really made me a fan was Let's Play Bunny Must Die: Chelsea and the 7 Devils. It was informative and Naka was pleasant.

Under an alternate account, he is now playing the Bunny portion over again. However, this time he is doing it without gears, dashboots, or wall jump boots. (Plus, annotations instead of audio commentary.) He can't even move backwards without pulling off special tricks!
Wow, that's impressive. I remember watching his first video set when you linked to them, where he struggled at some parts (although still did better than I doubt I could). Now he's just ripping right through the levels, and even with a huge disadvantage!

One of these days I'm going to have to try that game out :P
Rockin' Android is supposed to release a fully localized version this year, but I can't find anything dedicated to the game on their site. It seems to only be mentioned in interviews and parts of their press releases.
ACWraith wrote:
Rockin' Android is supposed to release a fully localized version this year, but I can't find anything dedicated to the game on their site. It seems to only be mentioned in interviews and parts of their press releases.

Meaning official English translations? That would be awesome :)
Although it looks like Naka's friend has done a decent job translating most of it (or maybe he's got a beta of the official English version? The opening scene was definitely in English this time...)