ID:85843

Join my SS13 Retro and updated Goon Source!
why did you ban me if you told me to shut up i would understand D:
Please, sir, unban me, I wasn't griefing. I, simply, was beating a ID thief so that he would stop escaping, while I was pulling him to his cell for further interrogation...
Hobo Elite is a shitty admin, enough said.
The first game I was playing as a HoP, things went to shit as they always do; The captain blew himself up in the A.I control room.
The shuttle was called so I decided it was best that I RPed to the A.I to get the nuke disc into the secure breifcase, which did happen, seeing as he must've had it on him. Then I went to the emergency shuttle with the breifcase.
BAM
Imprisonment area.
He told me that I was metagaming (at first I didnt know what it ment, but read up on it), I asked how? He told me to tell him the code for the case, I did.
Guess what? Turns out he was the fucking traitor and needed the captains jumpsuit and he thought I had it. Typical admin abuse.

And again; I was a security offcier doing what I had to; Defend the station.
Before I arrived Sec was partly destroyed and I did my best to find out what the fuck was happening. I came across the medbay and there was an operative there, so I shot, I could tell it was Hobo due to his shitty name (Hannibal Hummel), but he disappeared.
As the shuttle was called around 3 minutes before that I went to the emergency hall to defend against the operative, when he suddenly teleported right next to a detective (The detective was also at the Medbay, near the operative.) I found this suspicious and arrested the detective after I took acouple of shots at the operative. The detective escaped so I hunted him down and blinded him (Totally blind) so he couldnt hurt me or any of the crew (Thought he was rouge).
BAM.
Imprisonment area.
He asked me why I blinded him and told him why; Because I thought the detective was helping him. He told me some bullshit that he was helping him revive someone; which was full of shit because medbay had no power, I then went on and said how shit his name was, because it is, and how admin abuse it was to stop a security officer from doing his job.
I now how a days ban from the server.
You need to sort this shit out and remove his admin right.
Hi there... I just want to complain about Hobo Elite, since he just was being stupid. It is not that I dont like him as an admin normaly, but now he done it.
I was playing a captain on a ship fighting against revs, (and some griefers), everything seems to get better after a griefer tried to kill me in the first game minute, happens. we played on, everything went normal, some guys gased the floors. I was at the security station at the time, putting my mask on, when he steped in. Nothing to regard much. Then he opened the experimental weapons crate, that someone ordered. Ok.
And then he threw a grenade at me.
not a stun, but one of the hurting experimental ones.
And since it didnt kill me, he just made a dumb comment about it.
I packed my stun gun, got him stunned, and tried to arrest him. He vanished. Therefore, I guessed he must have used a cloaking device, thus being a Revolutionary!
Arrest on sight!
Then he came back into the room and grabed the flamethrower. while the floor was flooded with flameable gas. Oooohhhh, what could he possible plan to do. I guned him down again, this time shooting more often.
tried to arrest him, vanished again. Damn.
Then he entered again, I shoot all my ammo, he got stunned by the cyborg unit. Again, vanished. Then he got in again, grabed himself a stun baton and run out, I followed him down the floors, and since i didnt have another weapon in my inv, started to hit him down with my airtank, planning on cloning and therefore finally arresting him without the damn cloaking device. but i didnt get that far, because he prisoned me.
for killing him.
after he threw a grenade at the captain. grabed himself illegal weaponery without permisson. and trying to kill every person in the floor with a sea of flame. Well, I got a bit angry at him, but no, I did not insult him in any harsh way. I maybe stated that it is not *no reason at all* to stun somebody who just threw a freaking grenade at you.
Appereantly he didnt use a cloaker, but just teleported himself out of the room every time I got him down. great roleplay, but that is beside the point. But after I told him that it was pretty stupid to prison someone who tried to ROLEPLAY in a ROLEPLAY game, he said I was a guest and he hasnt to take shit from me.
He then banned me for 7200 minutes without further statement. This sucks. I thought he was a decent guy but this is bull, if I am allowed to swear.
Please, if you see him next time, try throwing some grenades at him, and if he gets offended by that, please prison him for roleplaying. He would want it that way.
Hey, one day past, and I still think Hobo is stupid for abusing his powers and banning me from my favourite server for serious roleplay! Hooray!
Hi.
yayyyy
how do you get a picture my main account wants to know
Explore
* Concoshut

* 0 Fans

someone has to change this

worst person u suck conco
fuckyou. thats right, FUCK YOU gamer0123

First positive comment

Conco you are a funny guy
fixed