ID:85858

So... it's 3 years old now and it's had some down time, hopefully we can get it hosted within the next few days, as it's been down for the past month...
i'm sorry for insulting you and the other person i've had a pretty stressful day, and i overreacted. i really like this game and i'd think it's a shame to not be able to play it. and being insulted got me too stressed out to think about what i was doing. i would like one more chance, if that's ok. I'm ashamed of myself. could you deliver this message to Kumog too?
I PM'd you because i couldn't get on the forums at the time i posted this.
Neo-Omegasonic wrote:
i'm sorry for insulting you and the other person i've had a pretty stressful day, and i overreacted. i really like this game and i'd think it's a shame to not be able to play it. and being insulted got me too stressed out to think about what i was doing. i would like one more chance, if that's ok. I'm ashamed of myself. could you deliver this message to Kumog too?
I PM'd you because i couldn't get on the forums at the time i posted this.

I'd like to let you know you're unbanned now. In the future, be sure to be a little more considerate and this won't happen again.
Thanks! I appriciate it!

hello this is chrisoo12 and i got a megaman icon and id like to put it up as a character for super smash bros byond!
y did u close ssbbh?
Hey. I've been having some problems. Remember when i had that issue with the Mods and Admins? well, i know i'm unbanned now but i seem to be having trouble connecting to this game. can you please make sure that someone hasn't banned me again?
Neo-Omegasonic wrote:
Hey. I've been having some problems. Remember when i had that issue with the Mods and Admins? well, i know i'm unbanned now but i seem to be having trouble connecting to this game. can you please make sure that someone hasn't banned me again?

Your key isn't on the banned list, I think it just may be a core connection problem. I'll see what we can do to help you get logged in.
I got banned from your game for "free killing" i was told that you and few other of the owners said that you guys didn't mind. I was the only one banned and i was the one who did it the least out of the ppl who were accused of doing it and i've been banned for awhile cani be unbanned
Itachi Slayer wrote:
I got banned from your game for "free killing" i was told that you and few other of the owners said that you guys didn't mind. I was the only one banned and i was the one who did it the least out of the ppl who were accused of doing it and i've been banned for awhile cani be unbanned

Whoever told you that the owners didn't care is a damned liar. You should read up on the forums to see just where the other owners and I stand on the killfeeding issue.
kk TY it was a dude named axl or w.e so i won't be trusting any1 like that again
in my defense i was tould by some one that a admin said he didnt care so dont peg me on this one
Axl 1 wrote:
in my defense i was tould by some one that a admin said he didnt care so dont peg me on this one

lol k
If you still Have the host files I would love to host fro you just contact me at ColorfyX_Pink key pager and we can talk from there..It seems bringing back something old yet fun would draw attention back to the game.