ID:85924

Just a quick screenshot I took.

It's kind of a hybrid of old and new graphics, plus a better temporary player icon.

As you can see lighting is in to a degree, there still aren't many light sources. Currently only rooms and fire emit light but flashlights are going to be in of course (and they'll be awesome, trust me).

Looks nice so far.
the new temporary player icon looks neato except that he's so dark and hard to see

has sariat said anything about visual representations of the character's status? like worn clothes and items showing up / broken legs / etc
As far as moving, we're going to have using items, holding items (one handed and two handed), limping, and lying down as well as shock damage.

Subscribers will be able to customize their player graphics.
will the player have full movement animations? cardinally, that is

also i assume the subscriber customization will consist of changing colors of certain pieces of clothing, or something along those lines?
Zaole wrote:
will the player have full movement animations? cardinally, that is

Yes, your facing direction will impact various actions. So the icon will have to reflect it.

also i assume the subscriber customization will consist of changing colors of certain pieces of clothing, or something along those lines?

Yes, this will be one of the benefits for subscribers. Otherwise you'll just be a generic player.