ID:86179

Keywords: misc
is our president a slutty whore with a vagina the size of a truck? is it possible our president has ruthlessly slaughtered millions of smurfs?

i'm not afraid to ask these questions.
Really, once Obama is done with all of his lies and leaves, the only thing holding America up will be other countries. This is because we'll owe so much debt, they won't be able to afford to let us die. If they were to let us die, they'd all lose billions and trillions of dollars. This is bad.
Fugsnarf wrote:
Really, once Obama is done with all of his lies and leaves, the only thing holding America up will be other countries. This is because we'll owe so much debt, they won't be able to afford to let us die. If they were to let us die, they'd all lose billions and trillions of dollars. This is bad.

I disagree completely. We could easily repudiate all our debt and transform in to a militaristic empire under a very charismatic dictator. There's no Russia on this continent, so it can't possibly fail!
10 Trillion dollars is an unthinkable amount of money as it is. Once Obama is done it'll be even more than that, estimating at even more than 100 trillion dollars.

And also. If that charismatic dictator is Obama, count me out. He can hardly run our military as it is, let alone an entire militaristic empire ;)
Vexonater wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

I disagree completely. We could easily repudiate all our debt and transform in to a militaristic empire under a very charismatic dictator. There's no Russia on this continent, so it can't possibly fail!

I concur. Once the threat of the Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Baptists are out of the way, we'll be unstoppable!
Jeff8500 wrote:
Vexonater wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

I concur. Once the threat of the Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Baptists are out of the way, we'll be unstoppable!

I was actually referring to Napoleon, not Hitler. I thought the repudiating of debt thing would give it away. `-`
America is the AIG of the earth.
5 minutes in he says global warming is a lie.
Just reading the summary of that video made me feel stupider. Thanks a lot.