Region

by Forum_account
Lets you specify regions of the map that trigger Entered and Exited events.
ID:861901

is it possible to make a connection between 2 region like making a house system?
I'm not sure what you mean. The region object behaves similar to the /area object. You can place it on the map to group turfs together and detect when a mob enters a region. I'm not sure how you'd use it for a house system. How do you want the house system to work?
I want my house system to be dependent on Console and House Sign. They both sync their details between them like Allowed Player system, Owner also the house Door mat does the same thing i also made something but the problem is that its not generating the same ID as sign and console at same location.77
You can use the region to find objects that are in the same connected part of the region. For example:

obj
house_console
var
obj/house_sign/sign

house_sign
var
obj/house_console/console

New()
..()

console = region.get(src, /obj/house_console)
console.sign = src

This only works if the region is placed in a way that it connects the turfs containing the console and sign.
like the wire demo?
Yes, or the button demo.
is there no other way which can connect 2 z Levels togather?
The way I've described here won't work across z levels.

I'm not sure what you mean by "connect" here. Maybe I'll put together a demo for you to see if I understand what you mean.
this is what i mean
Console and Sign syncing their data accross each other, The door that lead to the house it is connected to, they both are placed in different Z Level which so i need a way which connect /obj/House/Console to Sign and when player Enters the Region they get teleported to Console region with same ID which is what i am getting problem you can see here, Player dont get teleported to same Console like This

Untitled
I don't see anything here you'd need regions for. Turfs or objs should be fine.
but can you still help me cause i cant get those codes right to make it work
I'd use the Map Instancing library to copy a z level at runtime to create the house and associate the sign and console objects with each other, like this:

obj
house_console
var
obj/house_sign/sign

proc
leave_house(mob/m)
m.loc = sign.loc

house_sign
var
obj/house_console/console
Map/house

proc