ID:86234

Well I need a Base for my New Game "Nento" Everyone know's my Pixel Arting skills isn't good at all.

So I am willing to pay 20-35$ For a Good Looking Base Icon.

States: Standing/Walking/Running/Sitting/Attacking/Sword Attacking

If all done fantastically then 50$ will be awarded
I'll take you up on that offer. :p
Legendary Prince 12 wrote:
I'll take you up on that offer. :p

Add My Msn: [email protected]

Can i haf GM?
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Can i haf GM?

Well Yeah contributors get some part time in GMing. only if there good I guess.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Can i haf GM?

Stop trolling, please. This is irrelevant to the current topic.
Also, Yukay Karyuu. I've added you.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Can i haf GM?

Stop trolling, please. This is irrelevant to the current topic.

stp mking fun ove mi.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
stp mking fun ove mi.

Yeah.. You're not funny.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
stp mking fun ove mi.

Yeah.. You're not funny.

Sheesh, what a grump. <.<
Meh.. Guys Upload the Icons To Mediafire.. and send me the link over msn: [email protected]
Word of advice; don't contribute anything to Yukay.
Why Not? I gave him the 40$
You're paying someone to make you a good base that you're going to use in your game, but you failed to realize that you'll be paying for nothing because that base that someone made for you, is going to be stolen by someone else and put in their game?

What a waste.
Dinomaster45 you suck at trolling you're worse than when Bobbyawesome tried to do it.
Underworld Troll wrote:
You're paying someone to make you a good base that you're going to use in your game, but you failed to realize that you'll be paying for nothing because that base that someone made for you, is going to be stolen by someone else and put in their game?

What a waste.

But then again, how many people are going to play his game anyways? Even if they do steal my base, I'll obviously see who it is. They'll get all excited that they have a new base and make some sort of post saying "MY NEW NARUTO GAME!!11". It's the same way almost every ripper get's caught.
Underworld Troll wrote:

What a waste.

But then again, how many people are going to play his game anyways? Even if they do steal my base, I'll obviously see who it is. They'll get all excited that they have a new base and make some sort of post saying "MY NEW NARUTO GAME!!11". It's the same way almost every ripper get's caught.

Think about that, "Who would play his game?" If it's a original game, there's always going to be some fucktard interested in ripping their shit and calling it their own.

Even if it's a rip, people still rip the pixel art from the game and attempt to make their game "better"
Underworld Troll wrote:
Even if it's a rip, people still rip the pixel art from the game and attempt to make their game "better"

There's going to be thieves on BYOND regardless of what we do. If we all thought like you, troll, there wouldn't be any games on BYOND because we'd all be "too scared to make it since people will rip it". No shit people will try to rip it, but theres a 99% chance they don't even know what their doing anyways. Nobody with real talent will be ripping some random game on BYOND that's probably not even relevant to their game.
Underworld Troll wrote:

There's going to be thieves on BYOND regardless of what we do. If we all thought like you, troll, there wouldn't be any games on BYOND because we'd all be "too scared to make it since people will rip it". No shit people will try to rip it, but theres a 99% chance they don't even know what their doing anyways. Nobody with real talent will be ripping some random game on BYOND that's probably not even relevant to their game.

What the hell are you going on about Legendary? Yes, I'm aware of the fact that there always will be thieves around BYOND, of course someone is going to rip something that could potientially make their game better then it already is. Thanks Mr. Sherlock Holmes.

I'm talking about spending money on something that someone will eventually steal from you and use it to benefit their own BYOND games. The question is, is why the fuck would you pay for a base on BYOND when you know damn well that someone is going to steal it? It's wasting your money, but if he can afford throwing forty dollars away, then good for him, but I wouldn't advise people to pay for something that'll eventually be taken and used in another game.

If you ACTUALLY took five minutes to carefully go over what I just said Legendary, then I wouldn't have to call you a dumbass.

What a waste.

Dumbass.
Well it's very nice of you that you care oh so much about Yukay Karyuu that you'd give him financial advice. Also, I love how you quoted what you said, and then said Dumbass. Are you getting at something here?
Page: 1 2 3