ID:86292

Iv'e seen ps3 videos and commercials so far i favor the ps3 over the 360
Mine brother has a 360 when it first came out surprisingly he had no prop-elms with it and im getting mines this x-mas =) With CODMW2.
Why?
Free online
Free demos
No Rod prop-ems
blu-Ray dvd
Can't name anymore lol

So iv'e been doing some research i heard their making a new x box I think it's going to be called (Xbox720-Sounds kinda lame) and Sony is making a Ps4 and Nintendo is making a wii2- don't know what is the name going to be if they made thies systems
or if their coming out which one would you buy?
I have free online on my 360, there are free demos on the 360, I don't know what a "prop-elm" is, and Blu-Ray is overrated.

I'm not saying 360 is superior, but your arguments aren't valid. I can think of 2 reasons PS3 is better: MAG and Uncharted 2
I don't really have an argument. I think they are both excellent systems, but I'm just a Playstation kinda guy I guess. I've stayed with it since the PS1.
Fugsnarf wrote:
I don't really have an argument. I think they are both excellent systems.

This.
Pmitch wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:
I don't really have an argument. I think they are both excellent systems.

This.

This.
I think the 360's online is overrated..But not the whole console..
Also, You're retarded. Xbox 720 is mere rumor and speculation.
PS4 isn't even being developed yet, considering Sony believes in 10 year life cycles and the PS2 is still getting games.

Wii 2? Go die.
I typically observe each consoles list of exclusive games, which ever has the most appealing games will most likely be the console I desire.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
I typically observe each consoles list of exclusive games, which ever has the most appealing games will most likely be the console I desire.

And that were I think the Wii is going to get in trouble..

You lost all credibility when you started that second paragraph.
IcewarriorX wrote:

This
Riku 123q wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

This
No use crying over spilled credibility
Blu-Ray is no better than HD. I have them both.
The next generation of consoles will not most likely be until 2011 or 2012 if you ask me.

I can tell you right off the bat, I never had problems with my Xbox 360. But the first two PS3 units I bought, both fried on me. And the original models get dreadfully hot. Also my Xbox 360 plays Xbox games, not just 360 games. and their Xbox Live was simply better then the PS3's online experience, they simply presented it better.

Then there is taking into consideration that most of the titles I wanted to play since the PS3 and Xbox 360 launched, have mostly been on the Xbox 360, or have originally launched on the XBox 360.

So I'd go with Microsoft and Nintendo. But then again I ALWAYS go with Nintendo.

Also, with the way the PS3 has been going, don't expect the whole 10 year life span, Sony has a lot of cleaning up to do.
Magicbeast20 wrote:

Actually, blu-ray is much better; it holds 10 GB more information per layer (25 GB over HD DVD's 15 GB). However, you have to note that you can't call instantly call blu ray 1080p, even though has the potential to use it. Some games/movie makers don't utilize it, and even then, you need to have a 1080p HD TV with an HDMI cable.

EDIT: Also, Ham Doctor, I'm still using my original PS3, which I got one month after launch. In fact, you're the first person I've ever seen that said their PS3 fried >_>
Jeff8500 wrote:
Magicbeast20 wrote:

Actually, blu-ray is much better; it holds 10 GB more information per layer (25 GB over HD DVD's 15 GB). However, you have to note that you can't call instantly call blu ray 1080p, even though has the potential to use it. Some games/movie makers don't utilize it, and even then, you need to have a 1080p HD TV with an HDMI cable.

EDIT: Also, Ham Doctor, I'm still using my original PS3, which I got one month after launch. In fact, you're the first person I've ever seen that said their PS3 fried >_>

I bought a PS3 on launch. Not only did it get super hot to the touch, but I was playing Resistance and I started getting artifacting (after an hour of play). The next day, my PS3 would power on and power off in seconds. I had to try about 40 times before it stayed on long enough for me to eject Resistance from the system.

I lived a hour away from the closest EBgames and they knew me there, so not only did they exchange the system, they gave me a free extended warranty.

The second PS3 suffered from the same problems as the first one.

I have been a system owner for years, I know the rules, I know not to keep your system on shag carpeting or in a enclosed space. My PS3 was perched up on a table, clear of any debris.

I guess it was just my luck, never a Xbox problem, but PS3 problems.
Also I really detest Blu-Ray. I don't feel like it's that much of a leap in technology and it's still far too expensive.
Ham Doctor wrote:
Also I really detest Blu-Ray. I don't feel like it's that much of a leap in technology and it's still far too expensive.

...It's $1.50 a disc, and the players are only $100. It's like what DVDs were in 2000 or so (5x more storage per layer isn't too much of an improvement? wat?).
Jeff8500 wrote:
Ham Doctor wrote:

...It's $1.50 a disc, and the players are only $100. It's like what DVDs were in 2000 or so (5x more storage per layer isn't too much of an improvement? wat?).

Damn sir, where are you shopping? It's like 100$ for the most offbrand one at a major store on a sale day. Any decent one will cost you anywhere between 150-299$
IcewarriorX wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Ham Doctor wrote:

Damn sir, where are you shopping? It's like 100$ for the most offbrand one at a major store on a sale day. Any decent one will cost you anywhere between 150-299$

Ah, you're right, $150, maybe I was thinking of something else.
Page: 1 2