ID:86392

Keywords: dbz
Well today I bought DB:RB to enjoy and was shocked. It's as good as the demo and FAR better then Burst Limit. This game is just like BT series and is only better without a GT Saga in my thoughts. The story mode is great and difficult reguardless of the difficulty you play under.

Anyone else highly impressed on this game? I know theres alot of people I used to chat on BYOND About dbz and hope this game meets their expectations like it did mine.
Its not impressive, considering they removed alot of content from the last game. like most of the combos.
True, but the new layout of the game and movements is a bit differen't. I know they may make a series of Raging blast as they did with BT so theres always hopes for that. But Online seems nice I suck at it but yea, for a 360 game I thought it would be like Burst Limit but was wrong.

Ssj3 Brolly and Ssj3 Vegeta FTW lol.
Naruto0727 wrote:
True, but the new layout of the game and movements is a bit differen't. I know they may make a series of Raging blast as they did with BT so theres always hopes for that. But Online seems nice I suck at it but yea, for a 360 game I thought it would be like Burst Limit but was wrong.

Ssj3 Brolly and Ssj3 Vegeta FTW lol.

ssj3 broly and vegeta were stupid additions imo. they removed mystic gohan and dabura for those two, lame.
Future Gohan woulda been nice but for 360 and ps3 theres always a chance of DLC.
Naruto0727 wrote:
Future Gohan woulda been nice but for 360 and ps3 theres always a chance of DLC.

Nope, the only dlc we get is customized characters. Something we can already do.
Naruto0727 wrote:

DLC chars wont happen.