ID:86456

It's been in the making for the better part of the last two years, and it's finally ready for some attention - BYONDMail BETA is now fully operational!

If you're a paying BYOND Member, you're entitled to a free 5GB mailbox with BYONDMail. It's fast, it's effective, and above all, it's BYONDMail!

http://www.byondmail.com/

To get your account, simply click here: http://www.byondmail.com/authenticate.dmb. It'll ask you to Log In to your BYOND account - This is ENTIRELY safe as it uses the DMCGI functionality from BYOND. After you've been authenticated as a paying BYOND Member, you'll then be taken to the sign-up screen where you just need to enter a password and hit submit - Done! You're good to go!

BYONDMail works with both your mail client (Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird) and our webmail client - which is currently squirrelmail, but we're developing our own.

As with all BETA projects, the service may be sketchy at times - the server may go down for short periods of times and sometimes mail can be lost in this period. While we do everything we can to ensure the stability of the server, the basic status of BETA means that it is entirely possible.

So yeah. Feel free to navigate over there, it's a free mailbox!

(PS. Don't try to abuse this account, we have administrative facilities in place to remove abusive accounts; and spam protection on both incoming and outgoing mail.)
Can I has GM?
lolz no.

Everyone logging in alright?
Either it's incredibly slow or I can't send mail.
It's slow at the moment.
Key authentication process failure.

I keep ending up there.
Chris Gayle wrote:

I keep ending up there.

I was able to create an account just fine. Do you have cookies enabled?
You need cookies enabled to create an account.
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:

I keep ending up there.

Cyberlord, my admin panel tells me you already have an account, just try logging in using your password, should work.
Also, clear your cookies if you get that message again, should clear it up.
I cleared and enabled cookies. Same thing :(

(I'm using Firefox)
Same with Chris Gayle here, having the same problem and cleared my cookies and still a problem.
That's strange, because the authentication failure only really comes up if you tamper with your cookie.

You're not tampering are you? :D

I'll have a look at it.
Alright I've fixed the authentication failure problem, it was to do with stripping spaces and stuff.

You should be able to create an account and log in now.

=]
Once again, there was a problem with the whitespace stripper.

Should be working now.

-fingers crossed-
This is a great idea, this is another thing to add to the list to get people interested in subscribing to BYOND.
It keeps saying my password is wrong when I know its not.
It let me sign up even though I'm not a BYOND member (anymore).
Good idea.
Page: 1 2 3 4